Dems: What in Your Opinion Is Kamala's Greatest Accomplishment?

On Trump's watch in July 2019

• Illegal Mexico-U.S. border crossings surged to the highest number in over a decade.
  • The U.S. trade deficit, which Trump promised to reduce, grew by nearly 28%.
  • The number of people without health insurance rose by 2 million to 7 million
    • The federal debt rose by $1.8 trillion. Annual deficits accelerated.
Economic Growth only 3.1%.

That continued an unbroken chain of monthly gains in total employment that started in October 2010. The economy has now added jobs for 105 consecutive months, including the first 29 months of the Trump administration.

The average monthly gain under Trump so far is 194,000 — compared with an average monthly gain of 217,000 during Obama’s second term.

So far, growth under Trump has averaged far less than the 4% to 6% gdp per year that he promised repeatedly

Trump repeatedly and falsely claimed that the murder rate was “the highest it’s been in 45 years.” In fact, the murder rate had dropped to the lowest on record in 2014 — 4.4 murders per 100,000 inhabitants. And while it did rise for the next two years, it was still only 5.4 per 100,000 in 2016, far below the peak rate of 10.2 reached in 1980.

As a candidate, Trump promised to “put our [coal] miners back to work,” but so far not many have regained their jobs.

A total of 35,600 coal mining jobs disappeared during the Obama years, but as of June, only 2,200 of them had come back since Trump took office

Illegal border crossings surged under Trump, to the highest levels in well over a decade.

In May, 132,880 people were apprehended trying to cross the U.S.-Mexico border without permission, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection. That was the highest total since March 2006, when the monthly total hit nearly 161,000.

This is how Republicans cherry pick stats on Democrats
The discussion was about stats when Tater took office, not 2019, Simp.

Learn to read.

She slepped her way to the top and gave good BJs.
Same way Melania became first lady.

What was your problem with Pelosi, Hillary and Michelle Obama? They didn't sleep their way to the top but you hate them too.

If you don't care Trump grabs pussy I don't care that she slept her way to the top. She must be good.

Did she sleep with all the jurors she convinced?

Did she sleep with every voter who put her in the Senate?

The discussion was about stats when Tater took office, not 2019, Simp.

Learn to read.
Just showing you how YOU cherry pick.

The FACT is since 89, Democratic presidents added 50 million jobs and Republicans 1. So it's not even close. Well beyond the 4% margin of error.

Because that's when you idiots actually had the option to vote for her, and nobody did. Not a single one of you Dimwinger Cult morons.

Next?
Harris dropped out way before the Primary Voting in 2020.
Why would people vote for her in 2020?

2024 is different, biden dropped out, and I don't care what reason you attach to biden dropping out.

Lowers costs for families? Prices are still going up at twice the rate we had when Tater and Knee Pads took office. :auiqs.jpg:
That's why she wants to take on price gougers. But you don't want her to. Weird.

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

Harris dropped out way before the Primary Voting in 2020.
Why would people vote for her in 2020?

2024 is different, biden dropped out, and I don't care what reason you attach to biden dropping out.

Biden made a deal with Kamala. Drop out and I'll make you my VP.

Then she is obviously unqualified for the office. EVERY candidate who wins the General first goes through the Primary.

No one would cast a vote for her in 2020 neither.

So in other words, laws are a waste of time and money. When they get in the way, just move them aside.
What is more important is that your party just wins.
So from now on whenever a party is losing the race, they can just keep changing candidates until they win.

Got it.
Did Trump go through a primary in 2020?

Then she is obviously unqualified for the office. EVERY candidate who wins the General first goes through the Primary.

So in other words, laws are a waste of time and money. When they get in the way, just move them aside.
So from now on whenever a party is losing the race, they can just keep changing candidates until they win.

Got it.
She wasn't ready in 2020 but if it was her vs. Trump, I would have voted for her.

Just showing you how YOU cherry pick.

The FACT is since 89, Democratic presidents added 50 million jobs and Republicans 1. So it's not even close. Well beyond the 4% margin of error.
No stupid, I didn't cherry pick anything. He made claims about what Trump left Tater. I proved they were lies.

STFU, dumbass.

That's why she wants to take on price gougers. But you don't want her to. Weird.

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”
She wants to control prices. 40 states already have anti-price gouging laws, Simp.

Got it.

Trump Names Robert F. Kennedy Jr. And Tulsi Gabbard To His Transition Team​

Trump was brandishing him as a “Radical Left Lunatic” just a few months ago.

Gabbard, Just five years ago, called Trump “corrupt” and “unfit” for office.

No stupid, I didn't cherry pick anything. He made claims about what Trump left Tater. I proved they were lies.

STFU, dumbass.
Obama handed Trump a great economy but remember you didn't believe the unemployment numbers when Obama was president so I just don't believe you. You're a cherry picker. As soon as Trump got in and unemployment went down .001%, suddenly it was real.

You're a liar. But maybe you don't remember flip flopping

Obama handed Trump a great economy but remember you didn't believe the unemployment numbers when Obama was president so I just don't believe you. You're a cherry picker. As soon as Trump got in and unemployment went down .001%, suddenly it was real.

Obama wasn't the discussion either. Dayum stupid, please learn to read.

2. As Border Czar she let 15 million people enter the USA illegally.
A flat out lie. Who is filling your head with this bullshit?

4. Was so toxic more than half her staff resigned in the first two years as VP.
There is always high turnover in the White House.

Check out Trump's turnover compared to his predecessors:

trump-turnover.jpg

Oopsie! You've just been hoisted by your own petard! :lol:

Far, far worse is the fact 91 percent of Trump's cabinet members refuse to endorse him.

A majority of other Trump officials have also refused.

Several spoke at the Democratic National Convention to warn the country about him.

And you know why Trump had to pick a new Vice President?

Because he tried to get his last one killed.

5. She was a little (fill in the blank) Indian, black, Asian, White school girl on a bus. Oh, and she really loves school buses. :thup:
It's sad there are still dumbass bigots today who cannot comprehend someone can be biracial.

Very, very sad.

I didn't believe the unemployment numbers when Obama was President?

Gotta link? May be difficult since I wasn't around here back then, but give it a try, Simp.

On Trump's watch in July 2019

• Illegal Mexico-U.S. border crossings surged to the highest number in over a decade.
  • The U.S. trade deficit, which Trump promised to reduce, grew by nearly 28%.
  • The number of people without health insurance rose by 2 million to 7 million
    • The federal debt rose by $1.8 trillion. Annual deficits accelerated.
Economic Growth only 3.1%.

That continued an unbroken chain of monthly gains in total employment that started in October 2010. The economy has now added jobs for 105 consecutive months, including the first 29 months of the Trump administration.

The average monthly gain under Trump so far is 194,000 — compared with an average monthly gain of 217,000 during Obama’s second term.

So far, growth under Trump has averaged far less than the 4% to 6% gdp per year that he promised repeatedly

Trump repeatedly and falsely claimed that the murder rate was “the highest it’s been in 45 years.” In fact, the murder rate had dropped to the lowest on record in 2014 — 4.4 murders per 100,000 inhabitants. And while it did rise for the next two years, it was still only 5.4 per 100,000 in 2016, far below the peak rate of 10.2 reached in 1980.

As a candidate, Trump promised to “put our [coal] miners back to work,” but so far not many have regained their jobs.

A total of 35,600 coal mining jobs disappeared during the Obama years, but as of June, only 2,200 of them had come back since Trump took office

Illegal border crossings surged under Trump, to the highest levels in well over a decade.

In May, 132,880 people were apprehended trying to cross the U.S.-Mexico border without permission, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection. That was the highest total since March 2006, when the monthly total hit nearly 161,000.

This is how Republicans cherry pick stats on Democrats
Neat:

Economic growth only 3.1%, and deficit, hilarious. Does that count COVID?

Number of uninsured increased under Obama's budget 2017. Rose on Trump's watch by 5 million, and then came down. I'll bet most "uninsured" are illegals.

yeah, lets compare and contrast border crossings.

%E2%80%8Ewola_migration_charts.%E2%80%8E001.jpeg

She wants to control prices. 40 states already have anti-price gouging laws, Simp.
Kamala knows the power of the bully pulpit

As of August 2024, some prices are coming down, including gas prices, food prices, and prices for furniture, computers, HDTVs, and smartphones

Trump did the same thing. He "threatened" tariffs if companies left the USA. Of course Harley Davidson told him to fuck off and they left anyways. But you get the point. If companies take a president seriously, they listen.

Trump threatens Harley-Davidson: If it moves operations overseas, ‘they will be taxed like never before!’​

PUBLISHED TUE, JUN 26 2018

Still, Harley-Davidson opened a plant in Thailand in late 2018,

The additional production in Thailand will hurt Harley's U.S. suppliers and likely result in job losses at their plants.

Really? What are her policy positions? There is nothing on her website. Does she still support reparations, ending private health insurance, and decriminalizing illegal aliens? How about killing babies up to the moment of birth? Are those all still her policies?
Not if they aren't listed on her website as policy positions.
Anymore dumb questions?

Forum List

Back