Trump will Win..

And yet, she's winning. What does that tell you about Trump and how incompetent he and his campaign is?
I call bullshit MIS/DIS information.

IMG_2585.jpeg

I just hope he's learned to watch his mouth a little and stop giving his political enemies so much ammunition. So much of what he's said has been taken out of context and it's largely his fault.
he is NOT the best speaker..
But, in the Debate with Biden.. He DID do Better.
of course it was a shit show as Biden was Obviously Not ALL There

There is Not Going to be a STOLEN Election Like there was in 2020..
Kamela and that Gay guy from Minnesota Really are a Complete Joke
Whatever will happen, will happen. Whoever will die, will die. It's all about something called destiny or karma. Yes, beyond logic or imaginations. Sometimes, no solutions to problems.

Here are a few notable unsolved deaths of American politicians:

1. Thomas C. Hindman - a Confederate general and U.S. Congressman who was assassinated in 1868, and his killer was never identified.

2. Huey Long - a Louisiana politician and U.S. Senator who was shot and killed in 1935, sparking conspiracy theories about the true motives behind his assassination.

3. George W. Collins - a U.S. Congressman from Illinois who died in a plane crash in 1972 under mysterious circumstances.

4. Ron Brown - a U.S. Secretary of Commerce who died in a plane crash in 1996, with some theories suggesting foul play.

5. John Heinz - a U.S. Senator from Pennsylvania who died in a plane crash in 1991, with questions surrounding the cause of the crash.

These cases remain unsolved or surrounded by speculation, adding to the mystery and intrigue of these tragic events in American political history. Trump could be next. But...I believe Trump survived that day for some reason. His guardian angel just wanted him to save the world, probably! :)

Whatever will happen, will happen. Whoever will die, will die. It's all about something called destiny or karma. Yes, beyond logic or imaginations. Sometimes, no solutions to problems.

Here are a few notable unsolved deaths of American politicians:

1. Thomas C. Hindman - a Confederate general and U.S. Congressman who was assassinated in 1868, and his killer was never identified.

2. Huey Long - a Louisiana politician and U.S. Senator who was shot and killed in 1935, sparking conspiracy theories about the true motives behind his assassination.

3. George W. Collins - a U.S. Congressman from Illinois who died in a plane crash in 1972 under mysterious circumstances.

4. Ron Brown - a U.S. Secretary of Commerce who died in a plane crash in 1996, with some theories suggesting foul play.

5. John Heinz - a U.S. Senator from Pennsylvania who died in a plane crash in 1991, with questions surrounding the cause of the crash.

These cases remain unsolved or surrounded by speculation, adding to the mystery and intrigue of these tragic events in American political history. Trump could be next. But...I believe Trump survived that day for some reason. His guardian angel just wanted him to save the world, probably! :)
:cool: Well, it Was Beyond INCOMPETENCE on the part of his 'Security' Detail.. :cool:
Trump will win.. :)

Trump will Win..​

I wouldn't count any chickens. I thought he was going to win the last time, I never thought Joe Biden could or should win. Shit happens, guys.

Forum List

Back