No such thing as settled science or concensus

One of the many reasons sane, rational people reject Manmade Global Warming is that the arrogant dishonest group trying to pass it off as “fact” tells us “the science is settled”

It’s one of the most dishonest, anti- science statements anyone can make. But it does expose the fraud

Here is an article describing how Einstein’s Relativity still hadn’t reached the lofty heights of “settled science”

Study finds black holes made from light are impossible — challenging Einstein's theory of relativity
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

The Causes of Climate Change​

Human activities are driving the global warming trend observed since the mid-20th century.

Takeaways​

• The greenhouse effect is essential to life on Earth, but human-made emissions in the atmosphere are trapping and slowing heat loss to space.
  • Five key greenhouse gases are carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, methane, chlorofluorocarbons, and water vapor.
  • While the Sun has played a role in past climate changes, the evidence shows the current warming cannot be explained by the Sun.

Which is why I say "You people and your offspring should be made to pay later on down the line as the world suffers. You people obstruct -- get in the way."

Human activities are driving the global warming trend observed since the mid-20th century.

what's the problem? You still haven't defined it. Why?

Takeaways​

• The greenhouse effect is essential to life on Earth, but human-made emissions in the atmosphere are trapping and slowing heat loss to space.
no such thing as this. In fact, I'd argue there's more Oxygen in the atmosphere right now. Look at the forest fires!!!
  • Five key greenhouse gases are carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, methane, chlorofluorocarbons, and water vapor.

Water vapor is more detrimental than any other gases.
  • While the Sun has played a role in past climate changes, the evidence shows the current warming cannot be explained by the Sun.
it can't be explained by anyone.

Which is why I say "You people and your offspring should be made to pay later on down the line as the world suffers. You people obstruct -- get in the way."
what is the problem we're gonna get blamed for?

Takeaways​

I am not a welder. Welding on the hull requires no nationally recognized certifications. Electric Boat certifies thier welders.

I have never been an Electric Boat employee. I go from contract to contract for my company.

I do have an interview with SpaceX next month. SpaceX just bought my plane ticket and booked the hotel for the interview.

I am also looking at another corporation which may take me to Dubai for work.
How would you characterize what you do?

Forum List

Back