Peter Doocy Calls Out Kamala for Her Fake Accent

Some Americans with enough skin pigment are comfortable using the N word (in all of its various spellings). No Caucasians would ever be comfortable using the N word in public. Where does Harris fall in this spectrum of skin color? Could she use the N word in public without repercussions? Of course not! Just look at her hair and skin tone......food for thought.... when she starts talking like a "Wigger".
What laws did she break being a wigger?

This is what the Trump cult losers have been reduced to, shrieking about accents and ear buds, solely because they've been told to piss themselves over such nonsense.

Rest assured, the public notices how pathetic and desperate the Trump cultists are. How could anyone not notice?

Because shes showing how fake she is. Democrats pander to other idiots who vote for them. Remember hot sauce Hillary?

Why does she NEED a fake accent?

Everybody notices. She's pandering to the black voter, not the white southerner. But I guess he has to play this game.

The debate is coming, what you will find out above anything else , is that MAGA is going to try to scum their way to the capital. Trump verbiage in that debate will bring that fact clearly to lite. They will be the sleaze that they are.

The debate is coming, what you will find out above anything else , is that MAGA is going to try to scum their way to the capital. Trump verbiage in that debate will bring that fact clearly to lite. They will be the sleaze that they are.

Trump is going to clean Kumalots clock.

You got me. I have no idea what you're trying to say here, Weedy.

No, thanks. I know a job that's impossible to do when I see one.
For someone that thinks I'm a thoughtless weed, you sure have no self awareness that I was directly addressing the person you will likely vote for president this year.

This is what the Trump cult losers have been reduced to, shrieking about accents and ear buds, solely because they've been told to piss themselves over such nonsense.

Rest assured, the public notices how pathetic and desperate the Trump cultists are. How could anyone not notice?

The hildabitch and maobama did the same thing, come to think of it, the mooch does it as well. They all alter their cadence and accent depending on the audience.

So I will ask this question of all Americans ..Does Kamala have the amount of "blackness" that entitles her to say the N word? Simple as that. So many of our true African Americans have written lyrics, sound tracks in movies, comedy sketches etc...where they use the "N word" openly and proudly because it is OK if they use the N word, because they are "Black". Of course other ethnicities would never dare utter the N word.....so what about our first Black VP? Is she "allowed " to utter the "N word"? Of course not!!!! Because she is simply posing as a proud "Black American".

Last edited:
LOL!!!

If Donald Trump did that really bad, really fake and YES, really desperate black accent Kamalalalala tried and failed to pull off, you'd be screaming your brains out right now with all the other hyperbolic lefties screaming along Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump!!!!!!!!!
You racists need to stop. What black accent white boy?

So I will ask this question of all Americans ..Does Kamala have the amount of "blackness" that entitles her to say the N word? Simple as that. So many of our true African Americans have written lyrics, sound tracks in movies, comedy sketches etc...where they use the "N word" openly and proudly because it is OK if they use the N word, because they are "Black". Of course other ethnicities would never dare utter the N word.....so what about our first Black VP? Is she "allowed " to utter the "N word"? Of course not!!!! Because she is simply posing as a proud "Black American".
Keep that word out of this discussion.

This is stupid. Harris did what was called call and response. There was no accent.

Is Harris "allowed" to use the N word? Many Americans with enough melatonin feel extremely comfortable to use this word. Harris??? Of course not. Just some food for thought.

Forum List

Back