What you need to know about the nazis.

Yes in numbers they were worse but not in systemic, meticulous and inhumane planning. This focus was primarily on the cleansing of an entire religion in Europe. ...

Before the Nazis came the Jews in Germany had been Germans like all others. The Nazis had been Darwinian racists who made racism with a marker. When the hot phase of the Holocaust started in 1941/1942 all Jews had been murdered: men, women, children, babies. The will of the Nazis under Heinrich Himmer and his SS had been to eliminate the complete race "the Jews" - all genetic information about Jews.They saw in Jews by the way a superior race and not a minor race - the only other race who had been able to rule the world. Someone described what the Nazis tried to do with the formula "The Nazis tried to make god undone". I'm quite sure today would not exist Christians and Jews any longer if Hitler had won and I think maybe no one would know in their "beautiful new world" anything about god any longer.

Before the Nazis came the Jews in Germany had been Germans like all others. The Nazis had been Darwinian racists who made racism with a marker. When the hot phase of the Holocaust started in 1941/1942 all Jews had been murdered: men, women, children, babies. The will of the Nazis under Heinrich Himmer and his SS had been to eliminate the complete race "the Jews" - all genetic information about them. They saw in Jews by the way a superior race and not a minor race - the only other race who had been able to rule the world. Someone described what the Nazis tried to do with the formula "The Nazis tried to make god undone". I'm quite sure today would not exist Christians and Jews any longer if Hitler had won and I think maybe no one would know in their "beautiful new world" anything about god any longer.

It is insane just how dangerously close we came to losing so much of our futures.

Imagine for instance, if the Germans had won the race to the nuclear bomb? They would have dropped one bomb on Leningrad or Moscow and the world would have stood down.

Indeed, I've said for a long time that not only would religion not exist but all the humane beliefs that religion promotes and demands.

This fight didn't end when the nazis ended. Communism was rightfully despised by the Germans ironically enough. Communism and their intelligence methods had the biggest impact on Himmler who learned from the NKVD and hence the Gestapo and after the Stasi were born.

It is insane just how dangerously close we came to losing so much of our futures.

Imagine for instance, if the Germans had won

If I had won world war 2? I had not won. Hitler had killed me - except if I had survived what had been a wonder. Oh damn ... I indirectly survived. This is a wonder.

the race to the nuclear bomb?

There was no race. The nuclear bomb exists because many physicists in the world lived in fear of Hitler. That's why this present of the devil exists about 300 years too early.

They would have dropped one bomb on Leningrad or Moscow and the world would have stood down.

Indeed, I've said for a long time that not only would religion not exist but all the humane beliefs that religion promotes and demands.

This fight didn't end when the nazis ended.

Not so for my German parents.

Communism was rightfully despised by the Germans ironically enough.

Except they had been communists. An uncle of me for example had been a communist since the 1920ies. He was always laughing and a happy man full of humanity and compassion. After the reunion of German he was about 90 years old when he decided not to be a Commie any longer because he found out what the Stasi really had done.

Communism and their intelligence methods had the biggest impact on Himmler who learned from the NKVD and hence the Gestapo and after the Stasi were born.

Many Germans have still a problem with this two dictatorships from 1933-1945 and 1945-1989.

Last edited:
Before the Nazis came the Jews in Germany had been Germans like all others. The Nazis had been Darwinian racists who made racism with a marker. When the hot phase of the Holocaust started in 1941/1942 all Jews had been murdered: men, women, children, babies. The will of the Nazis under Heinrich Himmer and his SS had been to eliminate the complete race "the Jews" - all genetic information about Jews.They saw in Jews by the way a superior race and not a minor race - the only other race who had been able to rule the world. Someone described what the Nazis tried to do with the formula "The Nazis tried to make god undone". I'm quite sure today would not exist Christians and Jews any longer if Hitler had won and I think maybe no one would know in their "beautiful new world" anything about god any longer.
still trying to guess why it matters thet the nazis were, according to the op, "kinder and gentler totalitarians"

what i think is most horrifying about the nazis is the industrial scale of their "ethnic cleansing" operation.

Imagine for instance, if the Germans had won the race to the nuclear bomb? They would have dropped one bomb on Leningrad or Moscow and the world would have stood down.

This fight didn't end when the nazis ended. Communism was rightfully despised by the Germans ironically enough. Communism and their intelligence methods had the biggest impact on Himmler who learned from the NKVD and hence the Gestapo and after the Stasi were born.
if the nazis had a bomb they would have dropped it on london. and , as doon as they could get close enough, montreal or new york

still trying to guess why it matters thet the nazis were, according to the op, "kinder and gentler totalitarians"

what i think is most horrifying about the nazis is the industrial scale of their "ethnic cleansing" operation.

The death factories of the Nazis work with all forms of ideology. It is no joke when I said the Jews had been Germans like all others. They had been Germans like all others - whether they spoke German (in Germany) or Yiddish (in East-Europe). Only a marker made this difference. The Nazis made just simple Germans to Aryans - what was and is a totally stupid bullshit. Never any German had been an Aryan. But in this way they had been able to exclude the Jews by calling them "Semites" - what also most Jews on their own saw in themselves.
In this way they seperated Germans into Germans and Jews. (Indeed everyone is a native German who is able to speak with other native Germans without the help of an interpreter). So the Holocaust was for Germans indeed a fratricide. Only for the Europeans in the East who not had been Germans this had been a genocide.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back