Germany prosecuting NAZIs

I think you missed your opportunity when Hale-Bopp passed through the system.

Flat. US-Americans are unbelievable flat and I have no prejudices. Nevertheless I had indeed an opportunity to go to heaven some decades ago - but I decided to stay. With the risk to be able to go to hell.

I do not think you will be able to bring me home. I prefer to be taken home from a nice white spaceship.

I think some nice Europe-German nurses in nice white coats will put you in a nice white padded room in a nice Europe-German mental hospital.

I think some nice Europe-German nurses in nice white coats will put you in a nice white padded room in a nice Europe-German mental hospital.

You think? Whoooow. And how do you feel now? Lightheaded? This has to do with the blood from your ass which arrived suddenly in your brain. Red head now? Thesis verified!

What is the lesson here? Never trust the government.
Never. Ever.

Spoken like a true Europe-German.

You modified what I said with the expression "[sic]" - what's totally stupid. You forgot that we Germans do not have any form of humor and we forget sometimes that others think Germans are Germans because for us Germans are Germans.

And if you should like to start to try to learn anything else than only bullshit: If you would say "EU-European" then this would make sense because it exist also Europeans (and also Germans) who are not members of the EU. And you should perhaps try to understand the extremely old concept of German (=United) multi-nations by taking a look at the history of the European not EU-Europeans in Switzerland, prevented Gessler. Or you try to take a look at the German states of America.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back