What you need to know about the nazis.

jwoodie

What do you see in Hitler when you disagree with my evaluation that he had been an idiot? Even in case he made a contract with the devil - he was an idiot.

Motherhood should be encouraged and praised.

So you admire the Nazis?

It is the fault of mothers that Hitler (and many others) murdered their children?

Translation:

Images that I carry within me lose their power
All security disappears, what can I still rely on
Slowly I feel myself melting under your gaze
Rarely can we still enjoy our islands of happiness
And so I drift towards the abyss on a lazy river
And I sing you a song for your comfort as I sink

So that you don't miss me so much
I'll write a song that won't be forgotten
And when time takes my life
Remember when it rings out

I'll write a song that won't forget
When the dark sea swallows me up
Remember me when it sounds

Remember me

I see myself laughing and crying
Joyful and tired
Feelings slowly weaken
The pictures become dull
I can still feel you fighting for me
And it still hurts
I want to preserve my emotion when I see you like this

And so I drift towards the abyss on a lazy river
And I'll sing you a song to comfort you as you sink

I'll write a song that won't be forgotten

Remember when it sounds

I know you'll find me in you
Even if I lose myself
And wherever my mind wanders
My heart stays here with you

Remember me when it sounds

Remember me
Remember me

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Last edited:
Hamas is a direct offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood, which were Nazi sympathizers before and during ww2. They seek the extermination of Jews, and about the only think that ISN'T Nazi-like about them is that Nazis treated women much better.
the islamo nazi ethos to which Hamas subscribes is nothing new----it was promulgated extensively in the USA ----I read examples of it in the 1950s that were dated back to the mid 1930s. The literature littered the semi-rural suburban town of my childhood---booklets----the very same stuff that islamo nazis parrot even on this forum today

jwoodie

What do you see in Hitler when you disagree with my evaluation that he had been an idiot? Even in case he made a contract with the devil - he was an idiot.
Adolf has been "analyzed" remotely by many recognized psychiatrists including Freud and Erich Fromm and a whole bunch of others---
in general he is found sane but afflicted with that which is, today, termed "A PERSONALITY
DISORDER" ----names that which used to be a
PESONALITY DISORDER---in DSM IV--SOCIOPATHY----in DSM V "anti social personality disorder" I am sure I have cleared it ALL UP FOR EVERYONE. The term "idiot"
does not apply----Idiot describes congenital
deficit of cognition. Nasty bastard is better

Adolf has been "analyzed" remotely by many recognized psychiatrists including Freud and Erich Fromm and a whole bunch of others---
in general he is found sane but afflicted with that which is, today, termed "A PERSONALITY
DISORDER" ----names that which used to be a
PESONALITY DISORDER---in DSM IV--SOCIOPATHY----in DSM V "anti social personality disorder" I am sure I have cleared it ALL UP FOR EVERYONE. The term "idiot"
does not apply----Idiot describes congenital
deficit of cognition. Nasty bastard is better

Jesus was a bastard. That's why I never use this word for to devaluate human beings. Hitler was for sure not like Jesus. And "nasty" ... one moment ... hmm ... The mighty Hitler the people speak about was as born in the nasty hell of world war 1. This world was embossing him. And he was not the only one who was destroyed from world war 1. Violence nears violence.

Jesus was a bastard. That's why I never use this word for to devaluate human beings. Hitler was for sure not like Jesus. And "nasty" ... one moment ... hmm ... The mighty Hitler the people speak about was as born in the nasty hell of world war 1. This world was embossing him. And he was not the only one who was destroyed from world war 1. Violence nears violence.
Jesus was a bastard??? silly idea---mary was married to Joseph. Your sympathy for ADOLF is misplaced. He was not deprived or "war torn"

Forum List

Back