Trump ordered by judge to stop playing Isaac Hayes song at campaign rallies

Here is an example: Trump applies for and gets a loan from a bank. Money is loaned, Trump pays it back in full. Bank happy and would do business with him again.

Corrupt DA says Trump over valued his property and levies charges. Giving one's personal value estimate of one's own property to a bank is not illegal. Why is Trump brought up on charges?
Can you link that charge please.

I need context, not your partison narrative.

Considering the fact that tax laws are so confusing that people commonly make mistakes every day.

I took a tax-preparers course awhile back......and it seems that mistakes are common, and anyone can do them.

That's why you hire a lawyer or an accountant to do your taxes for you.....as did Trump. If anything Trump wasn't responsible for the error. His accountant was.
I can understand all of that and confusion that companies may have...on taxes!

But this situation, we have hand written notes of all involved including CFO and their intentional cover up, of the NDA payment for Stormy....

THIS was not an accident....all that evidence was shown in the trial proving it wasn't an accident or misunderstanding...that jury had no choice but to convict on the falsifying of business records...imo.

Don't have to as long as one pays the performance royalty company for the use.
Its more complicated than that...read the link....there are all kinds of situations that may, or may not, apply.

Since the judge ruled for Trump to STOP playing it, me thinks the judge knows the law and what they are doing....

Here is an example: Trump applies for and gets a loan from a bank. Money is loaned, Trump pays it back in full. Bank happy and would do business with him again.

Corrupt DA says Trump over valued his property and levies charges. Giving one's personal value estimate of one's own property to a bank is not illegal. Why is Trump brought up on charges?
The bank gave trump a lower interest rate than the next guy borrowing the same amount of money, because Trump falsified his asset worth and the other guy, who followed the law, and was honest about his asset worth was given a higher interest rate, costing his business, more.

It's a matter of keeping the business and financial marketplace, fair to all in the market place, in the biggest business market and financial place in the world!

Its more complicated than that...read the link....there are all kinds of situations that may, or may not, apply.

Since the judge ruled for Trump to STOP playing it, me thinks the judge knows the law and what they are doing..
Methinks the judge is corrupt.

Since the judge ruled for Trump to STOP playing it, me thinks the judge knows the law and what they are doing....
The estate claims the BMI license expired 3 months ago. Trump campaign agreed to stop using the song. Tempest in a teapot.

An invoice for an attorney was coded as an invoice from an attorney
That's not what happened, and they have the hand written notes and lots of testimony on your contention not being the case.... It's why the 12 convicted him....on the evidence.

The bank gave trump a lower interest rate than the next guy borrowing the same amount of money, because Trump falsified his asset worth and the other guy, who followed the law, and was honest about his asset worth was given a higher interest rate, costing his business, more.

It's a matter of keeping the business and financial marketplace, fair to all in the market place, in the biggest business market and financial place in the world!
A borrower's asset worth is determined by the BANK or an objective Real Property Appraiser hired by the bank. The borrower's estimate is not that important and never subject to any criminal intent or action. You are believing lies. Bank loans are not given to be 'fair to all in the marketplace' that's just bullshit. Loans are given by banks to borrower with the BANK'S own opinion of the borrower's equity not the BORROWER'S opinion of value.

That's not what happened, and they have the hand written notes and lots of testimony on your contention not being the case.... It's why the 12 convicted him....on the evidence.
Where is the evidence then?

I can understand all of that and confusion that companies may have...on taxes!

But this situation, we have hand written notes of all involved including CFO and their intentional cover up, of the NDA payment for Stormy....

THIS was not an accident....all that evidence was shown in the trial proving it wasn't an accident or misunderstanding...that jury had no choice but to convict on the falsifying of business records...imo.
Nevermind the fact that Trump never authorized any payments to Stormy Daniels. Michael Cohen went ahead and did them.....and Trump found out later that he had done it. Trump had Cohen on a retainer and made payments to his lawyer recording them as legal expenses.

Alvin Bragg simply charged him and used a rigged Judge and Jury to get a conviction. It will all be overturned anyway......and if Judge Mercan locks Trump up, it will assure that he will win the election. If Mercan gives him a suspended sentence it won't make a difference either way.

That's exactly what happened. He was convicted for "falsifying" a business record. The business records in question were how Trump's attorney classified the payments to Cohen in their internal accounting database. They classified them as payments to an attorney.

The estate claims the BMI license expired 3 months ago. Trump campaign agreed to stop using the song. Tempest in a teapot.
I agree, it's very small, but what makes it a little concerning is how many times he has been accused of repeatedly doing it... as if he doesn't care about the rules or regs....or artists...:( and that's just irritating....a small bit of irritating.

I agree, it's very small, but what makes it a little concerning is how many times he has been accused of repeatedly doing it... as if he doesn't care about the rules or regs....or artists...:( and that's just irritating....a small bit of irritating.
Do his opponents care about rules? No they don't. The have a candidate that got 0 votes.

Most the artists are simply liberal whiners. They sign royalty agreements to have companies (e.g. BMI) license their music. And then they whine when people they don't like pay for a license to their music. It would be like the Yankees telling a TV network they can't broadcast a Yankees/Redsox game to Redsox fans.

Most Democrats are born STUPID and I bet none of you knew Issac Hayes was even DEAD. It just shows how easily you believe things, such as loving Kamala is a good example, Pathetic!

Forum List

Back