Zone1 I am prepared to call Catholicism a cult

What do you like to try to tell me?
I already told you what I am trying to tell you. WTF. If I told you again would it matter in the least?

MY God doesn't give a shit about what people eat, wear, or the sexual preferences of consenting adults, never diddled a virgin, never wore diapers, never became a man, never abolished his own Law, never offered himself as a human sacrifice so that believers can be asses and sin with impunity for life because he loved the Roman world so much. See? I already told you, I didn't try.

Does that help?

With what kind of authority and/or rationality?
I have a functioning brain which gives me the same authority that the living have over the dead.

Last edited:
I already told you what I am trying to tell you. WTF. If I told you again would it matter in the least?

MY God doesn't give a shit about what people eat, wear, or the sexual preferences of consenting adults, never diddled a virgin, never wore diapers, never became a man, never abolished his own Law, never offered himself as a human sacrifice so that believers can be asses and sin with impunity for life because he loved the Roman world so much.

Does that help?

I have a functioning brain which gives me the same authority that the living have over the dead.

¿Why do you try to speak with me?

¿Why do you try to speak with me?

Try to understand that you are like a corpse strapped to a gurney being dissected in an open arena for the benefit of dedicated medical students standing all around, taking notes, watching.

"the plowman has overtaken the reaper, And the treader of grapes him who sows seed; The mountains are dripping with sweet wine, And all the hills shall flow with it."

Last edited:
Try to understand that you are

You are not able to say anything about me, because you don't know me.

like a corpse

hobelim - are you totally mad? You are calling other people "a corpse"? What do you like to do next? To produce corpses so you are your own self fulfilling prophecy? What about to do a psychotherapy first before you try to tell other people absurde nonsense?

strapped to a gurney

Eh?

being dissected

?

in an open arena

?

for the benefit of dedicated medical students standing all around, taking notes, watching.

A long, long time ago I was once in a university anatomy department and held various organ specimens in my hands. Of course, I immediately tell everyone I shake hands with so that they vomit on the floor in front of me.

"the plowman has overtaken the reaper, And the treader of grapes him who sows seed; The mountains are dripping with sweet wine, And all the hills shall flow with it."

¿Eh? Alcohol? Drugs? Psychosect? What is your problem, Varus?

Last edited:
¿Eh? Alcohol? Drugs? Psychosect? What is your problem?
I am always amused when someone who doesn't get what I said accuses me of having a problem.

As high as I am, let me try to clear it up for you. Jesus called himself the sower of the good seed,

True?

What do you expect him to do when he returns if not to reap a harvest and tread the grapes??

"And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, “Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe.” So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God."

This! is where its at. "The treader of grapes has overtaken the sower of seed." Got it? No?

thats a shame

Last edited:
¿corpses?
Yes.

An artificially induced state of mind that resembles a deep sleep. A time is coming, indeed it is already here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and all who listen will rise to life

As for the rest, like dingbot,

The voice of the Lord makes the wilderness writhe in travail; the Lord makes the wilderness writhe

As a person of truth you will not want to spread falsehoods about the Catholic Church or base your reasons for not being Catholic on fabrications. I can help you discover better reasons for being Pentecostal and/or disagreeing with Catholics. There is no need for you to rely on prevarications.
Your descriptions of indulgences are dead wrong. They were a major reason behind the Protestant Reformation.

Forum List

Back