Democrats fighting to prevent RFK from being removed from ballots, Biden should stay on too

You like RFK Jr.?
I think if the dems ran him against Trump he would be ahead of Trump by 10 points... but the democrat party is not democratic anymore... the party of JFK is dead forever... winning is their only goal not taking care of the nation....

I think if the dems ran him against Trump he would be ahead of Trump by 10 points... but the democrat party is not democratic anymore... the party of JFK is dead forever... winning is their only goal not taking care of the nation....

Doesn't answer my question, rambtard. Do you like him?

I do like him better than the trash at the top of the democrat party today.... when will you people clean up your party?... if you did I may return...

He's a serial adulterer whose affairs drove his wife to suicide. Figures you like him.

He's a serial adulterer whose affairs drove his wife to suicide. Figures you like him.
Can you say Bill Clinton?... he was also but he was a pretty good president... I don't care about private relationship stuff... no one is perfect... Biden finger raped his secretary... Harris slept her way to the top of CA politics...

Can you say Bill Clinton?... he was also but he was a pretty good president... I don't care about private relationship stuff... no one is perfect... Biden finger raped his secretary... Harris slept her way to the top of CA politics...

Bill Clinton is a piece of shit. Unlike JFK. Jr., he fortunately, didn't drive his wife to committing suicide.

Any more reflections, rambtard?

Bill Clinton is a piece of shit. Unlike JFK. Jr., he fortunately, didn't drive his wife to committing suicide.

Any more reflections, rambtard?
Clinton had a great economy in his second term... not sure why you don't like him...

LOL

Why would anyone prove a negative. But hey, thanks for admitting you can't prove it.
The point is you can't prove it didn't happen... not today with the new rules you libs gave us.... men are guilty first and then you go from there...

Forum List

Back