Supposedly Trump used the "N" word.. JUST IN: Former Apprentice Producer Claims Trump Said ‘Would America Buy A N***** Winning?’ — And It’s On Tape

This is full on nuts….The made up shit that will come out this election will be off the charts…
If it is all “made up”
Why doesn’t Trump allow the release The Apprentice tapes?

Pruitt claims the tape existed. But he also conveniently doubts that it will ever be released.

Real breaking news story here. It dates back to 2016. And still not a shilling’s worth of corroboration aside from crazy Mary Trump’s usual bad mouthing bullshit.

When Trump croaks they should dump his carcass in the nearest landfill. But then they'd just be adding to the garbage heap.

No honors, no laying in state. Dump his ugly ass body in landfill and let rats gnaw of his ugly ass. Let his bones just lay there. He is worthless piece of shit. After he loses in November, watch his ReNaziKlan Defenders fall away, It will take at least a generation to get his stench off of what once a great political party.

Last edited:
I don't believe it, but they say he did. it will not change my vote. Would it change yours?

Former President Donald Trump is alleged to have used the N-word during deliberations of who should win the first season of The Apprentice, and according to a former producer whose NDA just expired, there are tapes of him saying the racial epithet.

I mean how disgustingly easy it would be to jam the " N "
word { given the technology of Ai } into a Trump word
salad.

/——/ I’ll try to dumb it down for you:
"Former President Donald Trump is alleged" ——- the part of the post I quoted.

Let me stop you right at alleged. —— This means I’m focusing on the word alleged.

Produce a video, then you can make your claims. —— This means the OP needs more than an alleged claim by an anonymous source.

Gee, I hope that helps.
My post wasn’t about you, it was about the video you posted. Scamala’s word salad

If it is fake….lets see the tapes
You mean like the near 6 month Fake Impeachment
charge { Quid Pro Quo } used against Trump.His first Impeachment.
A phone call to the new Ukrainian President { Zelensky }
Trump insisted was a " perfect phone call " where he congratulates
him.The snarky Lying Dems wasted little time in making it out to
be some kind of Quid Pro Quo!

Forum List

Back