earth's spin

I imagine if the spin of the atom is also from angular momentum, that its poles are often moved around according to any which way the wind blows? No, the atom and the earth spin from the core of either acting as a single. The cause of the spinning breaks down infinitely into atoms that spin under heat. Once the core is hot enough for heat to radiate, it spins, as long as its free too. The core size has nothing to do with heat but the pressure from weight above. The heat the core produces depends on the heat of the local aether temperature. If this heat is very little the atoms in the core will be cooler, spinning with less torque, and barely passing the threshold of heating the core to the point it spins or radiates. The spinning of the earth is a stable state between heat radiating from the core in balance with the density that prevents radiation.

I imagine if the spin of the atom is also from angular momentum, that its poles are often moved around according to any which way the wind blows? No, the atom and the earth spin from the core of either acting as a single.
Trevor, you really need to stop embarrassing yourself. Just stop while you are ahead.

The spin of an atom is quantum-statistical in nature according to probability mechanics, it is not like a Viking hurling around his heavy mace in a circle getting ready to club his opponent.

The cause of the spinning breaks down infinitely into atoms that spin under heat.
I can't even guess what that is supposed to mean. It is gibberish. The cause of spinning in the fundamental property of matter, what some might call God himself, where to arrest a particle of matter and to remove from it all vibration in space would be to convert it back to its nascent energy from which it was born, indeed, some might say that the very definition of what separates matter from energy is that matter is mere packets of energy quantum-statistically confined in time to discrete local positions as packets of energy!

I won't even address the rest of your nonsense.

Forum List

Back