Could this finally be the end of California, as part of the USA ?

Let's talk about responsibility. Those Scandinavian countries tax everybody a very high tax rate to pay for their social programs, and I mean everybody.
Maybe, but they're the happiest.
They have a consumption tax that is around 25% that everybody pays to buy stuff, do you think the democrats should or would run on that idea?
Maybe that's a part of what makes them happy?
So, it might be socially responsible to have all these great programs to help to help the poor, but IMHO it is fiscally irresponsible to spend the money on those programs without first taxing people enough to pay for them. You can blame the GOP for that if you want, but the truth is that the electorate in this country does not want to pay higher taxes, and for sure the bottom 50% don't.
The electorate in America is fkd up and I'm not a part of it.

Do Scandinavian people pay more in taxes than Americans and other countries? Has any American ever been interested enough to learn what the effective taxation is by comparison.

In any case, it's not making them unhappy! Fk off if you don't care to find out.

Unfortunately, it's the lowlife bottom feeders on this forum who are the empty bottles making the loudest noise.

And so there's never going to be much interest in determining the effective rate of taxation overall of the happiest of countries against the most unhappy ones who are likely contemplating murder with a gun at some time during their day.

But the god saw it and said it was good!

Unfortunately, it's the lowlife bottom feeders on this forum who are the empty bottles making the loudest noise.

And so there's never going to be much interest in determining the effective rate of taxation overall of the happiest of countries against the most unhappy ones who are likely contemplating murder with a gun at some time during their day.

But the god saw it and said it was good!
The US is the worlds policeman. I doubt that you can compare their taxes to ours on an equitable basis.

The US is the worlds policeman. I doubt that you can compare their taxes to ours on an equitable basis.
An admission of guilt on the America way, with an excuse ,is better than denial. You're entirely welcome to leave it at that.

That doesn't mean that anyone should try to avoid the truth.

An admission of guilt on the America way, with an excuse ,is better than denial. You're entirely welcome to leave it at that.

That doesn't mean that anyone should try to avoid the truth.
Guilt of the American way? Lol. We have completely different economies and cultures. I doubt we could emulate what they are doing, even if we wanted to.

Guilt of the American way? Lol. We have completely different economies and cultures. I doubt we could emulate what they are doing, even if we wanted to.
You don't know what your talking about or suggesting.
You've just invented an excuse for America being one of the most unhappy and anguished countries in the world.
We're finished with each other when you say so.

Maybe, but they're the happiest.

Maybe that's a part of what makes them happy?

The electorate in America is fkd up and I'm not a part of it.

Do Scandinavian people pay more in taxes than Americans and other countries? Has any American ever been interested enough to learn what the effective taxation is by comparison.

In any case, it's not making them unhappy! Fk off if you don't care to find out.

Have YOU been interested enough to find out what the effective tax rate is in those Scandinavian countries? I suspect not, you're just running your mouth, and Fk off if you don't care to find out.

Have YOU been interested enough to find out what the effective tax rate is in those Scandinavian countries? I suspect not, you're just running your mouth, and Fk off if you don't care to find out.
"Effective" is only a part of the question. Also of great importance is 'what a citizen gets back from government for his tax contributions to the country's common good.

Relative happiness is a quite relevant clue!

Americans' expression of rage and unhappiness can't be ignored or pretended to not exist.

Let's begin by me suggesting that America's working class are being cheated out of a piece of the American pie, and that's primarily what pisses them off so much.

And then too they're pissed off that the very wealthy in some cases are paying zero 'effective' taxes.

Do you have an opening bid?

Yeah, but what if those mortgages are backed by the federal gov't? Just wondering if the rest of us could get stuck with bad paper.
I expect that is what will happen. I don't see any mortgage company taking the risk to underwrite mortgages for illegals.

If you look at the median home price in California and include utilities, pmi. and property tax to the monthly payment, this is a waking nightmare.

I expect that is what will happen. I don't see any mortgage company taking the risk to underwrite mortgages for illegals.

If you look at the median home price in California and include utilities, pmi. and property tax to the monthly payment, this is a waking nightmare.

I can see it happening if Kamala gets elected.

You don't know what your talking about or suggesting.
You've just invented an excuse for America being one of the most unhappy and anguished countries in the world.
We're finished with each other when you say so.
I wonder why millions want to come here and join in our agony?

"Effective" is only a part of the question. Also of great importance is 'what a citizen gets back from government for his tax contributions to the country's common good.

Relative happiness is a quite relevant clue!

Americans' expression of rage and unhappiness can't be ignored or pretended to not exist.

Let's begin by me suggesting that America's working class are being cheated out of a piece of the American pie, and that's primarily what pisses them off so much.

And then too they're pissed off that the very wealthy in some cases are paying zero 'effective' taxes.

Do you have an opening bid?
But yet the rich pay most of the taxes.

And I guess they all vote, huh? What other reason could there be? It's dumb as hell anyway, how does any rational person see this is pragmatic?
did i say they all vote?.....i got news for you task back in the 70's there were a hell of a lot of illegals already living there.......

Forum List

Back