Trump says he will drive prices down

You don't pay attention. Trump has said at various times that US energy production is a key factor in reducing inflationary pressures.
We are producing more energy than ever before, so I think we can disregard that as any sort of real solution.

wanna try again?

We are producing more energy than ever before, so I think we can disregard that as any sort of real solution.

wanna try again?
I think we can disregard your ignorance as anything but willful. The leftist war on fossil fuels has crushed exploration for new oil snd gas.

Can’t have gas stoves running around, ya’ know.

Wanna try for a coherent argument?

The leftist war on fossil fuels has crushed exploration for new oil snd gas.
You seem to be completely delusional.

We are pumping record levels of oil and gas. We are drilling for more than ever as well.

That's the reality of the situation.

In a major anti-inflation speech in a campaign rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, Trump said > "Starting the day I take the oath of office, I will rapidly drive prices down, and we will make America affordable again,"

This is a good sentiment, but what does it mean ? And which prices is he referring to ? Gas prices, food, and housing rents have all doubled during the Biden administration. The housing rents are especially troubling, since they constitute the largest loss to renters and small businesses.

Trump needs to clarify his position, and tell us what he specifically intends to do.

Any one paying attention knows that all Trump has to do is unleash our oil industry. That would cause lower gas prices, lower transportation costs which would cause lower food prices etc. Along with that he could kill anything sucking money for Green shit.

Forum List

Back