America Needs to Provide More Weapon Systems To Ukraine!

You sound like nothing at all.

Says a Russian troll. How embarrassing it is to be invaded by Ukraine, after years of your Great Imperial Army N Stuff showing itself incapable of even defeating a country like Serbia. That is certainly going to make all those other small countries you've been bullying and extorting think they can tell you to fuck off, too. lol your extortion rackets are going to get a lot tougher to pull off, while NATO just gets more members and and a lot more wanting in. Your Hero Putin is proving to be a failure at intimidating anyone these days.

Says a Russian troll. How embarrassing it is to be invaded by Ukraine, after years of your Great Imperial Army N Stuff showing itself incapable of even defeating a country like Serbia. That is certainly going to make all those other small countries you've been bullying and extorting think they can tell you to fuck off, too. lol your extortion rackets are going to get a lot tougher to pull off, while NATO just gets more members and and a lot more wanting in. Your Hero Putin is proving to be a failure at intimidating anyone these days.
If there was ever a head to head between Russia and NATO how many of those NATO prostitutes would be no show? quite a few i would say because they wouldn't want their Countries reduced to a pile of rat shit.

You would rather get sick to death waiting until they're crossing our borders first, I guess. You buy the stupid claim that the U.S. is the root of all evil n stuff and the rest of the world are just hapless victims, just hippies minding their own business and hobbit like. Thomas Jefferson thought that too, but got a wake up call and had to face the fact the rest of the world will not go along with any country being neutral and minding its own business and stuff.

It is much cheaper and more effective to deal with foreign aggressors overseas than here, and much more effective to deal with them before they increase their powers. If FDR could have had his military budget when he wanted it and shut down Hitler and Mussolini, many millions of lives would have been saved with early and decisive intervention. Early intervention in WW I would have done the same, and possibly prevented WW II. Truman's containment policy saved millions of lives. Eisenhower's policies were more conservative but also still saved millions. LBJ's policies in Viet Nam, Africa, and the ME led to the bankruptcy of the Soviet Union in 1973.

Today, isolationist rubbish has led to Red Chinese aggression, Putin's invasions and nuclear threats from Iran and North Korea as well, long with making kidnapping of Americans a popular and lucrative hobby for all of these shitholes and more. Congratulations on that achievement. Sooner than later it wil get a lot more people killed, including Americans.
You sound like you are too far gone to help, so all those Countries like Yugoslavia and Iraq wanted to invade the US, you sound totally bonkers, we are done.

So if the entire premise of thwarting Ukraine's invasion by Russia is why we're there, what happens when Ukraine decides to invade Russia ???

~S~

Forum List

Back