Beyond the New Pelosi J6 Admission – It’s What She Said Behind Closed Doors That’s Chilling!

Here is what she is on tape saying.

“How many times did the members ask, ‘Are we prepared? Are we prepared?’ We’re not prepared for the worst,” Pelosi continued. “We’re calling the National Guard, now? It should’ve been here to start out. I just don’t understand it. Why do we empower people this way by not being ready?”

I'm asking you not to believe the lies about Pelosi. To allow logic in to the equation. Jan. 6 was not her fault. Claiming it was is a transparent attempt to divert attention from the truth. It's a dishonest narrative designed to give you someone else to blame for the actions of people who were there to do what they believed trump called them there for. Namely, stop the steal.

Here is what she is on tape saying.

“How many times did the members ask, ‘Are we prepared? Are we prepared?’ We’re not prepared for the worst,” Pelosi continued. “We’re calling the National Guard, now? It should’ve been here to start out. I just don’t understand it. Why do we empower people this way by not being ready?”

I'm asking you not to believe the lies about Pelosi. To allow logic in to the equation. Jan. 6 was not her fault. Claiming it was is a transparent attempt to divert attention from the truth. It's a dishonest narrative designed to give you someone else to blame for the actions of people who were there to do what they believed trump called them there for. Namely, stop the steal.

She lied. Its that simple. She's a very nasty and despicable person who hates this country. There is no logic in her other than absolute hate.

Hating her for her remarkable success as Speaker is one thing. Believing the fabricated narrative she was at fault for trump's mob turning to a violent rampage in order to achieve their goal of delaying Biden's certification........that's inexcusable. You don't get a pass for it. Just as you don't get a pass for supporting the man responsible for the riot.
On election day you're going to do what you please. Vote for the narcissist who just added another item to the list of disqualifying actions by disrespecting the soldiers laid to rest in hallowed grounds of Arlington. A place of reverence never meant to be used for a cheap publicity stunt. It was a disgusting display like so many before it.

[IMG]

The thing is, you know what he's done is wrong and that he is unfit. You know it. We all know you know it. You think there is strength in numbers. That you get a pass for supporting a despicable buffoon because millions of others do too. You don't. They don't either. Cuz this is too important. You want to believe the Moon is made of green cheese, fine. But not this. Not that this reckless idiot who spews lies and nonsense deserves another 4 years as prez. In your heart you know you're wrong. It's past time you admit it to yourself.
Oh shut up.

Too much bullshit from the left.

No solutions.

The Trump economy was MUCH BETTER.

I'd like it back please.

She lied. Its that simple. She's a very nasty and despicable person who hates this country. There is no logic in her other than absolute hate.
Seriously, I'm asking you one American to another, it's time to put that away now. You know she doesn't hate America. Disagree with her politics all you like. Believe she is despicable if you like. But deep down you know Jan. 6 wasn't her fault.

Just make that first step. I'm not asking that you consider how Jan. 6 came about. Right now I'm just asking you to acknowledge........not to me.......to yourself.......she was not the reason Jan. 6 happened.

If Nancy would have had the National Guard there, there would NOT HAVE BEEN A CAPITOL RIOT.
Nancy is not in charge of the National Guard.

Nancy wasn't informed that an armed mob was descending on the capitol build, that what the President knew and did nothing about..

This is more disinformation provided by the MAGA...

Nice failed attempt to deflect. What do you think about what Pelosi said?
Some of it displays her anger about what trump did, saying he needs to be held responsible. Some of it displayed frustration that despite concerns among members of the House there was still inadequate security at the Capital building.

I get the feeling maybe you don't know what she said. Is that right?

Seriously, I'm asking you one American to another, it's time to put that away now. You know she doesn't hate America. Disagree with her politics all you like. Believe she is despicable if you like. But deep down you know Jan. 6 wasn't her fault.

Just make that first step. I'm not asking that you consider how Jan. 6 came about. Right now I'm just asking you to acknowledge........not to me.......to yourself.......she was not the reason Jan. 6 happened.

Yeah, she does hate america. Im just telling you one american to another. I never said january 6 was her fault but she is still despicable and that is backed up by her public record.

Yeah, she does hate america. Im just telling you one american to another. I never said january 6 was her fault but she is still despicable and that is backed up by her public record.
What you are describing is your objection to her policy positions. Not a reason to claim she hates America. She has a vision for America that is different than yours. It's really that simple.

If Nancy would have had the National Guard there, there would NOT HAVE BEEN A CAPITOL RIOT.
She doesn't have the power to call the National Guard to the Capitol. The President does. And he refused to. He went back to the White House to watch his mob do their thing.

Some of it displays her anger about what trump did, saying he needs to be held responsible. Some of it displayed frustration that despite concerns among members of the House there was still inadequate security at the Capital building.

I get the feeling maybe you don't know what she said. Is that right?
I was commenting on the deflection attempt.

Forum List

Back