Zone1 Jesus Tempted By The Devil / Satan

Joseph Smith was a scoundrel.
Joseph Smith History 1:33
33 He called me by name, and said unto me that he was a messenger sent from the presence of God to me, and that his name was Moroni; that God had a work for me to do; and that my name should be had for good and evil among all nations, kindreds, and tongues, or that it should be both good and evil spoken of among all people.

Congratulations Surada, you are a fulfillment of prophesy!

The Book of Revelations in the Bible (New Testament)
The Book of Isaiah in the Bible (Old Testament)
The Book of Doctrine and Covenants
The Book of Moses in the Pearl of Great Price

The Bible is a religious book that all Christians use and can be found online and in most book stores. It includes the Old Testament and the New Testament and the last Book in New Testament is called the Book of Revelation. In the middle of the Old Testament portion of the Bible you can find the Book of Isaiah. The Book of the Doctrine and Covenants is a book of the Revelation of God given to the Prophet Joseph Smith and other Latter-day prophets. It can also be found online or you can order it through Deseret Book which is owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The Book of Moses is a translation of parts of the Old Testament by the Prophet Joseph Smith and can be found online or also at Deseret Book.

The book of Isiah is about Israel not Jesus.

I hope you read the Isaiah passage.

Isaiah 52:14-53:12
Just as many were astonished at you—
his appearance was marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men
so he will cleanse many nations.
Kings will shut their mouths at him;
for they will see that which had not been told them,
and they will understand that which they had not heard.
For he grew up before him as a tender plant,
and as a root out of dry ground.
He has no good looks or majesty.
When we see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
He was despised
and rejected by men,
a man of suffering
and acquainted with disease.
He was despised as one from whom men hide their face;
and we didn’t respect him.
Surely he has borne our sickness
and carried our suffering;
yet we considered him plagued,
struck by God, and afflicted.
But he was pierced for our transgressions.
He was crushed for our iniquities.
The punishment that brought our peace was on him;
and by his wounds we are healed.
All we like sheep have gone astray.
Everyone has turned to his own way;
and Yahweh has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
He was oppressed,
yet when he was afflicted he didn’t open his mouth.
As a lamb that is led to the slaughter,
and as a sheep that before its shearers is silent,
so he didn’t open his mouth.
He was taken away by oppression and judgment.
As for his generation,
who considered that he was cut off out of the land of the living
and stricken for the disobedience of my people?
They made his grave with the wicked,
and with a rich man in his death,
although he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.
Yet it pleased Yahweh to bruise him.
He has caused him to suffer.
When you make his soul an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring.
He will prolong his days
and Yahweh’s pleasure will prosper in his hand.
After the suffering of his soul,
he will see the light and be satisfied.
My righteous servant will justify many by the knowledge of himself;
and he will bear their iniquities.
Therefore I will give him a portion with the great.
He will divide the plunder with the strong;
because he poured out his soul to death
and was counted with the transgressors;
yet he bore the sins of many
and made intercession for the transgressors.

What was not true about Jesus of any of that?

We must eliminate the weaklings, unable to resist, who have given him all his power.

Really, seriously eliminate weaklings? How are you out endorsing elimination of any people?

Most all of the major (and minor) Old Testament Prophets foresaw the coming of Jesus Christ and spoke of Him in Prophetic terms. Think big!!

Last edited:
Most all of the major (and minor) Old Testament Prophets foresaw the coming of Jesus Christ and spoke of Him in Prophetic terms. Think big!!

Jesus was not an anointed warrior king who vanquished the enemies of the Jews.

1716221408471.png

Jesus was not an anointed warrior king who vanquished the enemies of the Jews.
Jesus is God. God vanquished the enemies of the Israelites (not just Judah). Therefore, Jesus Christ is a "warrior King."

No evangelical or Mormon in Utah will buy that, but you go with it.
Bible-believing Christians all know that Christ is God in the flesh and that "before Abraham was ... I AM." In other words, Christ is eternal. The Bible even gives him credit for the creation of the Universe.

No he didn't. The Romans destroyed the temple and the Jews were taken away in slavery.
You clearly haven't read the entire history of the Israelites (all twelve tribes) and God's ongoing relationship with them. God was their protector for centuries, but after they repeatedly disobeyed His commands, He divorced the 10 northern tribes and sent them (along with a strong representation of the two southern tribes) into Assyrian captivity. They were moved, en masse, to the areas known today as Iraq and Iran. They later migrated north into vast areas of Europe,

Those of the two southern tribes who remained were later taken into Babylonian captivity in the general region known today as Palestine. They were later released and allowed to rebuild Jerusalem and the surrounding areas.

Overall, though, is the fact that God didn't forget His “lost sheep” and sent Christ with the message of salvation known as the “Gospel message.” The “lost sheep” were the northern tribes that He had previously divorced.

There is MUCH more to the story, but I already know you're not interested, so I'll stop here.

You clearly haven't read the entire history of the Israelites (all twelve tribes) and God's ongoing relationship with them.

no heavenly relationship has ever existed for anyone rather in the corrupt minds of those that claim judaism a religion than the disguise they use for their own personal endeavors - is the true nature of their acrimonious history.

abraham's claims are lies based on hereditary idolatry - judaism is guilty of perpetuating.

I “do know” that the Bible is the literal Word of God. His letter to His creation. His Story (history). An explanation of man's fallen nature and man's relationship with God and other humans. It reveals the blueprint to everlasting life. It also predicts future events and the fact that many will not have the “eyes to see” nor the “ears to hear” and will lack understanding. You, apparently, fall into that category (sorry to say).
Unfortunately for most they are blinded by satan-2Cor 4:4--99% of all religions on earth belong to satan, including 99% of all the ones claiming to be christian.

You clearly haven't read the entire history of the Israelites (all twelve tribes) and God's ongoing relationship with them. God was their protector for centuries, but after they repeatedly disobeyed His commands, He divorced the 10 northern tribes and sent them (along with a strong representation of the two southern tribes) into Assyrian captivity. They were moved, en masse, to the areas known today as Iraq and Iran. They later migrated north into vast areas of Europe,

Those of the two southern tribes who remained were later taken into Babylonian captivity in the general region known today as Palestine. They were later released and allowed to rebuild Jerusalem and the surrounding areas.

Overall, though, is the fact that God didn't forget His “lost sheep” and sent Christ with the message of salvation known as the “Gospel message.” The “lost sheep” were the northern tribes that He had previously divorced.

There is MUCH more to the story, but I already know you're not interested, so I'll stop here.

Babylon was never in Palestine. It's in Iraq. What Church taught you?

Babylon is in Iraq to this day. A desolate waste as God foretold it to be.

Babylon is in Iraq to this day. A desolate waste as God foretold it to be.

The ancient city fell to the Persians in 539 B.C.E. and slowly crumbled over centuries of foreign invasions and occupations. It's now a national heritage site

The ancient city fell to the Persians in 539 B.C.E. and slowly crumbled over centuries of foreign invasions and occupations. It's now a national heritage site
Jeremiah 51:62-- She will become a mere desolate waste to time indefinite-)))-Truth fulfilled to this day

Jeremiah 51:62-- She will become a mere desolate waste to time indefinite-)))-Truth fulfilled to this day

The good figs were exiled to Babylon. The bad figs were left behind in Jerusalem.

Forum List

Back