You ready to pay Kama-Kama-Chameleon's 25% tax on the ultra-wealthy's unrealized capital gains?

She'd need to amend the Constitution to tax something that isn't income.
You don't know what you are talking about - there is nothing in Constitution that contradicts taxing unrealized capital gains as part of income.

But lets just consider how stupid your conversing is:

I say that capital gains from prior years would not be taxed under proposal

You disagree, asking for source.

I give you the source detail for the proposal.

You say - nuh-uh, proposal is unconstitutional

So the bottom line of what you are down to arguing is....capital gains from prior years would not be taxed. :slap:

Last edited:
Is this 25% capital gains tax only applied to those worth 100 million or more? I love how right wing plebs and serfs are constantly idolizing the insanely wealthy, all while licking their boots
Who cares? The tax system is there to fund the government, not punish those who are successful.

Why do you care how much someone else has?

You don't know what you are talking about - there is nothing in Constitution that contradicts taxing unrealized capital gains as part of income.

But lets just consider how stupid your conversing is:

You disagree, asking for source.

I give you the source detail for the proposal.

You say - nuh-uh, proposal is unconstitutional

So the bottom line of what you are down to arguing is....capital gains from prior years would not be taxed. :slap:

I know you're a fucking retard, but they had to amend the Constitution to tax income.
It was kind of a big deal.
You can't just decide something is income, even if you're a useless VP from California.
You should do some research.

If it was legal, it's not, 1 years' worth of unrealized capital gains wouldn't raise much revenue.

Who cares? The tax system is there to fund the government, not punish those who are successful.

Why do you care how much someone else has?

Because they have so much because of the massive pumping and debt which has caused the inflation.

FB_IMG_1724898198134.jpg

"Kamala's plan" is just an endorsement of Administration's FY 2025 revenues proposal found on Page 83 :

"The proposal would impose a minimum tax of 25 percent on total income, generally inclusive of unrealized capital gains, for all taxpayers with wealth (that is, the difference obtained bysubtracting liabilities from assets) greater than $100 million."

It is fundamentally an annual income tax, not wealth tax.

1724899579954.png

1724899616797.png

1724899657131.png

This proposal doesn't say it would only cover unrealized gains from the prior year.

This proposal doesn't say it would only cover unrealized gains from the prior year.
Of course it does. Just as your income is only taxed from the prior year.

Payments of the minimum tax would be treated as a prepayment available to be credited against subsequent taxes on realized capital gains to avoid taxing the same amount of gain more than once.

Of course it does. Just as your income is only taxed from the prior year.

Payments of the minimum tax would be treated as a prepayment available to be credited against subsequent taxes on realized capital gains to avoid taxing the same amount of gain more than once.

Only charged once on accumulated gains, not only charged on last year's gain.

This proposal has a snowball's chance in hell of passing.

The uber wealthy completely own Congress.

Further elimination of the middle class. This just in, the wealthy pass prices and tax down to those who pay for shit. Don't expect a leftist to get it.

They'd even manage to fuck it up with a stagnant and fabricated economy, collecting less tax revenue. If the left thinks it, run.............

Further elimination of the middle class. This just in, the wealthy pass prices and tax down to those who pay for shit. Don't expect a leftist to get it.
How does a wealthy person pass down the tax on their Apple shares gains to the poor?

They'd even manage to fuck it up with a stagnant and fabricated economy, collecting less tax revenue. If the left thinks it, run.............
You seem to be spewing kneejerk nonsense which was programmed into you a long time ago.

Let's say I bought Apple shares when they cost a dollar. Now they are worth a billion dollars.

I get taxed on the billion dollars, even though I have not sold them.

Explain how I can fuck the poor after I get taxed.

Asking for a friend.

If it was legal, it's not, 1 years' worth of unrealized capital gains wouldn't raise much revenue.

So your argument that prior years would be taxed under proposal because...it wouldn't be much revenue otherwise?

Did you just seriously have that brain-fart out loud?

So your argument that prior years would be taxed under proposal because...it wouldn't be much revenue otherwise?

Did you just seriously have that brain-fart out loud?

I'm saying if it was legal, it's not, and only started the clock on gains from the Jan 1, 2024 values, it wouldn't even raise that much revenue.

Forum List

Back