America Needs to Provide More Weapon Systems To Ukraine!

Comie fag gets triggered when his favorite dictator gets criticized. You dream bout being tied up and abused in a KGB dungeon, do you?
You sound like Ernst Rohm another gay Fascist with sexual fantasies, it's amazing how many Nazis are Homosexual with depraved S&M fantasies, now go and play with your blow up Hitler doll complete with full moving parts if you get my drift.

And some morons declare about "imperialist, predatory actions of Russia.... God, where can I get the strength to tolerate this idiocy!

Tell me, how many neighboring nations have NATO invaded? How much territory have they annexed.

Now how many neighboring nations has Russia invaded, and how much territory have they annexed?

Sounds like one to most people, though

Actually, that sounds nothing like a defense treaty. All that is is an agreement to recognize the status and borders of the other nation, it is not a defense treaty at all. And promising if it is broken to seek the assistance of the UN to end the conflict.

A Defense Treaty is a completely different animal. It states outright that an attack on any participant in the treaty is an attack on all members. That is the founding principal of NATO, and the kind of treaty that the US only has with a select few nations. Primarily being the member of NATO, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Australia, and New Zealand. Indeed, an attack on any of those would be considered the same as an attack on the US and they would respond as it it was.

However, we have no defense treaty with Ukraine. Nor do we have one with Israel, Mexico, India, Pakistan, UAE, Qatar, nor with Sweden or Finland until they joined NATO.

I'm sorry if you can't tell the difference, but that is not my problem. Your wanting it to be a defense treaty does not make it so. The fact is, the only nation that ever agreed to come to the defense of Ukraine is still Russia. That was as they were all members of the Commonwealth of Independent States, the follow-up of the Warsaw Pact where each nation promised to come to the aid of the others in case they were attacked.

Of course, that is even more funny in that two of the founding states were none other than Ukraine and Georgia. Both nations Russia has attacked and annexed territory from.

I am sick and tired of the United States getting involved in pointless wars overseas. The explosion and the sinking of the USS Maine was blamed on Spain. But the U.S. government blew it up. The Gulf of Tonkin incident, parts of it was made up to go to war in Vietnam. The Iraq War was based on lies of Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Then the Afghanistan war. Useless. We installed a democracy only for the Taliban to regain control twenty years later. Now sending aid to Ukraine? Don't blame Russia if they decide to nuke us for supporting Ukraine with weapons and ammo. Putin has a trigger ready to send his nukes ready if we get further involved.

I am sick and tired of the United States getting involved in pointless wars overseas. The explosion and the sinking of the USS Maine was blamed on Spain. But the U.S. government blew it up. The Gulf of Tonkin incident, parts of it was made up to go to war in Vietnam. The Iraq War was based on lies of Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Then the Afghanistan war. Useless. We installed a democracy only for the Taliban to regain control twenty years later. Now sending aid to Ukraine? Don't blame Russia if they decide to nuke us for supporting Ukraine with weapons and ammo. Putin has a trigger ready to send his nukes ready if we get further involved.
You would have thought after many years of wars started on lies the herd would have caught on, but they fall for it every time.

Sorry you don't like proof of the US military committing atrocities and much more recent.

And as usual, you spin and dodge and weave to great failure.

There will always be atrocities in war, the US did some also, I never deny that.

But they are miniscule compared to those of Russia and the Soviet Union. For the US, they number in the couple of hundred. Not in the tens of thousands and more of the nation you idolize.

Actually, that sounds nothing like a defense treaty. All that is is an agreement to recognize the status and borders of the other nation, it is not a defense treaty at all. And promising if it is broken to seek the assistance of the UN to end the conflict.

A Defense Treaty is a completely different animal. It states outright that an attack on any participant in the treaty is an attack on all members. That is the founding principal of NATO, and the kind of treaty that the US only has with a select few nations. Primarily being the member of NATO, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Australia, and New Zealand. Indeed, an attack on any of those would be considered the same as an attack on the US and they would respond as it it was.

However, we have no defense treaty with Ukraine. Nor do we have one with Israel, Mexico, India, Pakistan, UAE, Qatar, nor with Sweden or Finland until they joined NATO.

I'm sorry if you can't tell the difference, but that is not my problem. Your wanting it to be a defense treaty does not make it so. The fact is, the only nation that ever agreed to come to the defense of Ukraine is still Russia. That was as they were all members of the Commonwealth of Independent States, the follow-up of the Warsaw Pact where each nation promised to come to the aid of the others in case they were attacked.

Of course, that is even more funny in that two of the founding states were none other than Ukraine and Georgia. Both nations Russia has attacked and annexed territory from.

I said an agreement, and yes, it is a defense agreement, not matter how people try and spin it. I'm not sorry you can't be honest and admit it, but that isn't my problem.

I said an agreement, and yes, it is a defense agreement

No it is not. Because there is absolutely no "Defense" given by either side. Just that they would bring the issue up with the UN.

You know, that is a rather important part of a "Defense Agreement". That the nations actually promise to actually defend each other.

You would rather get sick to death waiting until they're crossing our borders first, I guess. You buy the stupid claim that the U.S. is the root of all evil n stuff and the rest of the world are just hapless victims, just hippies minding their own business and hobbit like. Thomas Jefferson thought that too, but got a wake up call and had to face the fact the rest of the world will not go along with any country being neutral and minding its own business and stuff.

It is much cheaper and more effective to deal with foreign aggressors overseas than here, and much more effective to deal with them before they increase their powers. If FDR could have had his military budget when he wanted it and shut down Hitler and Mussolini, many millions of lives would have been saved with early and decisive intervention. Early intervention in WW I would have done the same, and possibly prevented WW II. Truman's containment policy saved millions of lives. Eisenhower's policies were more conservative but also still saved millions. LBJ's policies in Viet Nam, Africa, and the ME led to the bankruptcy of the Soviet Union in 1973.

Today, isolationist rubbish has led to Red Chinese aggression, Putin's invasions and nuclear threats from Iran and North Korea as well, long with making kidnapping of Americans a popular and lucrative hobby for all of these shitholes and more. Congratulations on that achievement. Sooner than later it wil get a lot more people killed, including Americans.

No it is not. Because there is absolutely no "Defense" given by either side. Just that they would bring the issue up with the UN.

You know, that is a rather important part of a "Defense Agreement". That the nations actually promise to actually defend each other.

And the agreements do just that. Too bad your reading skills aren't up to par.

You sound like Ernst Rohm another gay Fascist with sexual fantasies, it's amazing how many Nazis are Homosexual with depraved S&M fantasies, now go and play with your blow up Hitler doll complete with full moving parts if you get my drift.

You sound like a commie faggot. Just a fact. You really like that 'authoritarian Daddy' stuff, we can tell.

And the agreements do just that. Too bad your reading skills aren't up to par.

Then point out exactly where it says we will provide actual military assistance to include armed forces if they are attacked.

sits back and waits

Forum List

Back