New Minnesota guidelines require public school teachers to "affirm" trans/gender/sexuality issues

Can someone cite for me where trans issues are discussed, much less a sin in the Bible? Asking for a friend.

Posted em in the thread dumbass
You posted some hilarious video, an article by zero hedge I couldn't read, and an article about a clinic in England that was being overwhelmed and thus providing inadequate care to it's patients. They are opening more centers for care in response.

You posted some hilarious video, an article by zero hedge I couldn't read, and an article about a clinic in England that was being overwhelmed and thus providing inadequate care to it's patients. They are opening more centers for care in response.

You're trying to hard about kids, dude

Yes our children belong to us you filthy animal, you should be investigated
They do not. Courts have allowed doctors temporary custody over children or have granted children emancipation when their Bingo parents refuse to allow them access to life saving medical treatments.

They do not. Courts have allowed doctors temporary custody over children or have granted children emancipation when their Bingo parents refuse to allow them access to life saving medical treatments.

Fck off dumbass. Come near ours and you'll regret it, instantly.

Stop your Fckn BS already, no parent would allow YOU anywhere their child

Now figure out why and stop switching accounts to respond, sock

Fck off dumbass. Come near ours and you'll regret it, instantly.
Calm down Bingo. Are your children trans or something? Are you trying to beat the gay out of them? What's your deal? Why do you think people are trying to come between you and your kids?
Stop your Fckn BS already, no parent would allow YOU anywhere their child
I'm the god parent of 6 children.... :lol:
Now figure out why and stop switching accounts to respond, sock
Do you have kids? Honestly because have a delusional mother can't be a safe environment for them.

Forum List

Back