New Minnesota guidelines require public school teachers to "affirm" trans/gender/sexuality issues

Of course not. It means you believe their identity is valid. That is, you aren't trying to tell them they can't be that thing.

Do you accept homosexuality? Sure. But that doesn't mean you adopt their views on sexual partners.

I tolerate it, I acknowledge its existence. I don't accept it being the same as heterosexuality.

I don't accept the idea one can change sex by deciding one wants to, and that I don't respect or tolerate either.

At most I will ignore it.

They are both changes.
Now lets add dying hair.
breast augmentation.
Braces, dental.
Any other plastic surgery.

Those aren't fundamental changes that change the function of the person.

And we aren't talking about medical reasons either, so don't bring that dodge up.

I tolerate it, I acknowledge its existence. I don't accept it being the same as heterosexuality.

I don't accept the idea one can change sex by deciding one wants to, and that I don't respect or tolerate either.

At most I will ignore it.
Your inability to accept that people think differently than you is a result of your own personal prejudice.

We expect teachers to be better than that.

Don't be a dick.

Your inability to accept that people think differently than you is a result of your own personal prejudice.

We expect teachers to be better than that.

Don't be a dick.

I accept people can think differently, I don't have to accept what they are thinking is real, right, good, or true.

It's the State of Minnesota being a dick, to anyone who doesn't want to toe the SJW line.

The left is the side that can't accept people can have differing opinions of things, not the right.

The right just thinks the left is stupid.

I accept people can think differently, I don't have to accept what they are thinking is real, right, good, or true.

It's the State of Minnesota being a dick, to anyone who doesn't want to toe the SJW line.

The left is the side that can't accept people can have differing opinions of things, not the right.

The right just thinks the left is stupid.
It’s about accepting their identity as valid.

Is Judaism a valid religion?

The thing you and other similarly opinionated assholes don’t understand is that hatred or disapproval of others is not an identity.

It’s about accepting their identity as valid.

Is Judaism a valid religion?

The thing you and other similarly opinionated assholes don’t understand is that hatred or disapproval of others is not an identity.

Respecting, not accepting.

Atheism is hatred of Religion, is that not an identity?

Trans is hatred of your own body, not an identity as well?

So you're talking out of your ass as usual, why didn't you just say so from the start?
I'm pointing you in the direction of the medical professionals. That's not talking out my ass. You making internet declarations about what facts are according to you is talking out of your ass. Have some self awareness you Clown. :lol:

I'm pointing you in the direction of the medical professionals. That's not talking out my ass. You making internet declarations about what facts are according to you is talking out of your ass. Have some self awareness you Clown. :lol:

Still can't explain how a child know they are 'trans'? :rofl:

How do you know you're you?

Is that what you call an intelligent response? Let's hear your responses to the below questions.

So we should affirm a child's desires regardless of what they are?
Or only if they claim to be what they are not in terms of gender, i.e. gender is the only situation where they are taken seriously?
And what's your limit if you should affirm everything they claim, i.e. they think they are a cat, do you even have any?
How old should they be before you affirm their 'belief' that they are a different gender?
How old before you take actual steps to physically change or alter them?

Forum List

Back