Deep thoughts from VP Kamala Harris

1724957612101.png

She can definitely make word salads. Something about law degrees that makes 'em do that. Sometimes a fuckin' roadmap would be helpful.

And still a profoundly better speaker than the orange child, who communicates like a spoiled eight year old boy, replete with personal insults, constant self-congratulations, ridiculous hyperbole, juvenile namecalling and outright lies.
At least you can tell what he is saying! Not so with Golden Kneepads Kamala.

She can definitely make word salads. Something about law degrees that makes 'em do that. Sometimes a fuckin' roadmap would be helpful.

And still a profoundly better speaker than the orange child, who communicates like a spoiled eight year old boy, replete with personal insults, constant self-congratulations, ridiculous hyperbole, juvenile namecalling and outright lies.
then why can't she articulate her policies?

Hope and Joy! I said HOPE AND JOY, DAMMIT!
Hahaha.
and if you want hope and joy, then it's relevant to look for hope and joy, when you see hope and joy you must therefore caress hope and joy, in order to want hope and joy.

Last edited:
Why can't she give a live interview, w/o someone to hold her hand?
Why can't she debate Trump w/o notes? W/o having to mute him?
well first, trump already gave in to them to debate creepy, now he needs to do it again? again, for a party like demofks preaching fairness every minute of the day, there is absolutely none here.

You truly cannot see that the emperor has no clothes, huh? Wow.
Did you ever read the story of "The Emperor's New Clothes"?

Another word salad from the VP. She is literally the worst public speaker ever.

I thought the title was "Deep Throats from Kamala Harris".

Glad to see it wasn't.

And yes.......I looked......I am so ashamed. :disbelief:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back