Arrogant Trumper gets his block knocked off

No that's not all we have since there have been two different videos showng the same thing. Look, it is this simple, this was an old white man who is a racist and he got rude with a black woman in a store because of his racism. He was given the chance to walk away, instead he took off his hat, and put down whatever he had and approched the woman, threw a punch then got knocked out. He started that fight when he threw the punch. If you have a problem with my description or conclusion, that's too fucking bad. I have been in situations like that way too many times to argue with some white dude on the internet because of his unwillingness to accept that whites are still racist in 2024.
Looked like Big Moma’ was a ringer. Didn’t she appear In one or more Walmart sponsored Black Friday sales riot cage matches?

Other whites here have seen it. Even some who disgree with me on everything. So I don't have to explain anything to you. I guarantee if the roles were reversed, you wouldn't be pressing to see any addition context. So GFY.

Well, then other people who agree with you should also be able to explain the context then, since they also know no more about the situation than you or I.

See, you keep saying “other people agree”, but nobody has yet been able to provide any explanation of how this started or why. You simply want us to believe it was racism..because you said so?

I guarantee if the roles were reversed, you wouldn't be pressing to see any addition context

Incorrect, if someone came in here accusing the black woman of being racist, I’d still ask for how they came to that conclusion.

No…I don’t believe I will

No that's not all we have since there have been two different videos showng the same thing. Look, it is this simple, this was an old white man who is a racist and he got rude with a black woman in a store because of his racism. He was given the chance to walk away, instead he took off his hat, and put down whatever he had and approched the woman, threw a punch then got knocked out. He started that fight when he threw the punch. If you have a problem with my description or conclusion, that's too fucking bad. I have been in situations like that way too many times to argue with some white dude on the internet because of his unwillingness to accept that whites are still racist in 2024.

this was an old white man who is a racist and he got rude with a black woman in a store because of his racism.

lol, you still don’t get it, do you? Show us the racism. I don’t care if you claim to have been in this situation 1000 times, I’m talking about THIS video.

Also, considering how you view everything as racist, it wouldn’t surprise me that you’ve been in this situation 1000 times, because you read racism into everything.

Probably 990 of those 1000 times was a white dude coming up to you and saying “excuse me, may I get to the frozen peas please” and you are like “FUCK YOU YOU RACIST WHITE!”

lol, that’s probably how most of those happened. Considering you think everyone who doesn’t agree with you is apparently racist

Also, please explain what she meant by “I’ve been waiting for this”. Kind of sounds like she was itching for a confrontation.

unwillingness to accept that whites are still racist in 2024.

I’ve never disagreed that racism still exists, I just disagree with your assertion here that because this was a white guy and a black woman, that it automatically was about racism, considering we have zero context.

How do you know it wasn’t completely her fault? You just assume it was his fault…because you think he is racist.

All im asking is for you to explain WHY you think this man was racist, what lead you to believe, based on what we see in the video, and you cannot do that.

She backed away several times. He kept coming. The he got his dumb ass knocked the duck out and it was hilarious.

She didn’t back away, she was “in fight mode”. You even hear and see her say “come on!”

lol, and then she said “I’ve been waiting for this”. Explain what she meant by that. Was she looking for a confrontation?

In this case, yeah, I think it's a very safe bet.

Gonna cry about it?

No, I’m not going to cry lol, I’m going to sit here in utter amazement that all of you will claim it’s about race, but none of you have any explanation as to how you came to that conclusion, other than “because I think so”.

lol..

She didn’t back away, she was “in fight mode”. You even hear and see her say “come on!”

lol, and then she said “I’ve been waiting for this”. Explain what she meant by that. Was she looking for a confrontation?
Lol, typical stupid Trumper says don't belive your lying eyes belive me
Lol deny, deny, lie, lie is all the Trumper has. Meanwhile that idiot got knocked the fuck out and I laugh and you give me more to laugh at. Lol, more retard stories please they are entertaining.

Lol, typical stupid Trumper says don't belive your lying eyes belive me
Lol deny, deny, lie, lie is all the Trumper has. Meanwhile that idiot got knocked the fuck out and I laugh and you give me more to laugh at. Lol, more retard stories please they are entertaining.

lol, you’re the one with the lying eyes. You’re the one in denial.

If she was trying to “back away” she would have never gotten off her scooter, she would have just kept on going.

She was ready to fight so, the “backing away” theory doesn’t hold water.

And you can insult all you like, and you’ll still be wrong.

lol, you’re the one with the lying eyes. You’re the one in denial.

If she was trying to “back away” she would have never gotten off her scooter, she would have just kept on going.

She was ready to fight so, the “backing away” theory doesn’t hold water.

And you can insult all you like, and you’ll still be wrong.
Lol, more retard stories. Awesome. I love a good laugh. Thank you. I shall watch that idiot get knocked the fuck out again and laugh some more. Hilarious. Love to watch idiots get exactly what they ask for.

Forum List

Back