Errr, is this the greatest flip-flop yet? Breaking News: Kamala Harris Used To Think Border Wall Was ‘Un-American.’ Now She Supports It.

So you know she meant Trump's wall across almost the entire border and not strategic sections of wall that Dems have traditionally espoused.

Another trumper trying to deflect and deny.

You asked, "So why didn’t she build the wall when xiden made her border czar?"

Please link where Biden appointed her border czar.
1) when did sh say that? All heard was walls were unAmerican, not some walls weren’t

2) irs been prov
So you know she meant Trump's wall across almost the entire border and not strategic sections of wall that Dems have traditionally espoused.

Another trumper trying to deflect and deny.

You asked, "So why didn’t she build the wall when xiden made her border czar?"

Please link where Biden appointed her border czar.
link to her saying that…

Haha links have been provided time and time again showing xiden putting her in charge of the border. The fact you continue to lie or deny that, well…i understand why you ID as a kameltoe

Let her flip-flop. If there's any truth in this, and it materializes, it's an extremely positive development for border security.

People who never change their minds rarely change anything, so... if it's true... she gets a "pass" on this one. Good on her.
So you supported Trump in building the wall?

Is Khamelean Harris slowly turning into Trump?

This is what she has said about a border wall in the past.

And here I thought Kamala said a border wall was racist at one time.

All I can say is, you go girl!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 1002668

Yep, times have changed, she has voters to lie to.

Don't worry, if she wins a border wall will NOT be built so no need to fret.

Is Khamelean Harris slowly turning into Trump?

This is what she has said about a border wall in the past.

And here I thought Kamala said a border wall was racist at one time.

All I can say is, you go girl!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 1002668

She's already built walls around the campuses in this country.

1724842429078.jpeg

1724842451980.jpeg
1724842502843.jpeg

Let her flip-flop. If there's any truth in this, and it materializes, it's an extremely positive development for border security.

People who never change their minds rarely change anything, so... if it's true... she gets a "pass" on this one. Good on her.
/---/ Either you are just plain naive or know it's just a ploy she has no intention of fulfilling. In your mind, the ends justify the means.

No. She lies about everything. This is just more of the same.
I'm sure she will build something down there.

It won't be enough to have an impact, rather, it will just be to say she did something

It's like the Biden inflation bill. It did NOTHING to curb inflation, but he was credited for doing "something" because it was labeled an inflation bill.

Or is it like EV's. They do not emit carbon but when you charge them you are using fossil fuels.

Their "solutions" to problems are only designed to make you feel good, but solve nothing. In fact, what they do just makes things overall worse.

I’m scared for the future of our country if the majority is ignorant enough to believe anything this woman says.
I think the goal here is to make some kind of deal for some border wall in exchange to make all illegals citizens.

My guess is that it will be a border wall that does not really secure the border, but may help somewhat, all so that every last one can vote the next day as they cross the border.

I think the goal here is to make some kind of deal for some border wall in exchange to make all illegals citizens.

My guess is that it will be a border wall that does not really secure the border, but may help somewhat, all so that every last one can vote the next day as they cross the border.
/—-—/ And her so-called border wall will only be one foot high or have plenty of gaps.

So you supported Trump in building the wall?
Early-on, I was against it... thinking it was a waste of time-and-money that was better spent hammering employers who hire Illegal Aliens, but, as time wore on, and I saw evidence that it was doing enough good to make it worth our while, I changed my mind, and began supporting that very tactic, while holding onto the conviction that we should also be chasing after those employers.

In the words of the immortal Chicago Cubs first baseman, Ernie Banks... " Let's play TWO !!! " --- we can do BOTH simultaneously.

Yes... I came to support the building and monitoring and upkeep of a Wall, even back during Trump's Presidency.

I do not - and never will - support HIM... but I changed my mind and came to support that particular tactic.

Was that an honest-enough answer?

Forum List

Back