Errr, is this the greatest flip-flop yet? Breaking News: Kamala Harris Used To Think Border Wall Was ‘Un-American.’ Now She Supports It.

They did negotiate.

The rest of your story is neat.
Can you present evidence of said negotiation? It can't be when Quid Pro Joe was president, it has to be negotiations with TRUMP! when he was president and pushing wall construction. Show where they were willing to give him funds to build the wall, etc., not when he had to divert funds from other projects.

Is Khamelean Harris slowly turning into Trump?

This is what she has said about a border wall in the past.

And here I thought Kamala said a border wall was racist at one time.

All I can say is, you go girl!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 1002668

Trump was rebuilding wall that Obama built.

Trump Visits The Border Wall That Obama Built

Donald Trump Visited The Border Wall That Obama Built and Tried Taking Credit For It. Sound familiar? re: "AP fact check: Trump takes credit for Obama’s gains for vets?" Not sure why Trump keeps doing this, but here we are -- again:

Trump at Obama Wall.jpg

By the way, wonder how many voters will fall for this?

As soon as she becomes president, she will make an excuse to end any new construction.

She supports building more wall, that is in the bipartisan, republican Sen Lankford created Border Security and Immigration bill, that Trump got republicans to renege on, because Trump did not want Biden to get credit for it.

THIS IS NOT A NEW POSITION....

You support a border wall.
It's a dumb idea in that it is antithetical to freedom. But the USA has abandoned many values, so a wall is part of a comprehensive solution to a crisis we ourselves have created mostly through inaction, and pathetically through certain actions..

Let's look at what one Sheriff on the border has to say: The Wall: "I don't think this infrastructure benefits anybody in this country. Let's get a robust Guest Worker program to accommodate them as workers, so they can contribute to our economy. Rather than demonizing them, I would say lets find a mechanism for them to come here and work."

She supports building more wall, that is in the bipartisan, republican Sen Lankford created Border Security and Immigration bill, that Trump got republicans to renege on, because Trump did not want Biden to get credit for it.

THIS IS NOT A NEW POSITION....
Trump and MAGA (the old GOP), chose a political party win over the nation's security.

Is Khamelean Harris slowly turning into Trump?

This is what she has said about a border wall in the past.

And here I thought Kamala said a border wall was racist at one time.

All I can say is, you go girl!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 1002668

Trump said he'd build a wall and have Mexico pay for it.

Not a winning issue for him. Not when facts come out -- which is why he preaches to the cult -- pay no attention to fact checking.

Still, it's going to be fun to watch all the lefties here cheer for a big, beautiful border wall! :dance:
There isn't going to be a wall, they are saying this because black.voters are angry and they are losing their voting base. Somehow she is going to win as amazing as that sounds and the world is just going to have to deal with it.

Forum List

Back