Errr, is this the greatest flip-flop yet? Breaking News: Kamala Harris Used To Think Border Wall Was ‘Un-American.’ Now She Supports It.

Oh nonsense. How bills ",generally work" is just a cheap excuse to dodge the question. Your gods won't be pleased with such dishonesty.

So yes. We agree the fraud border bill was a scheme to add funding for Ukrainec with a mere pittance used for US border security. And yes, Lankford bailed on the bill.

Lankford followed marching orders from trump, as all others with an R....to kill voting in the bill.

I'm sure she will build something down there.

It won't be enough to have an impact, rather, it will just be to say she did something

It's like the Biden inflation bill. It did NOTHING to curb inflation, but he was credited for doing "something" because it was labeled an inflation bill.

Or is it like EV's. They do not emit carbon but when you charge them you are using fossil fuels.

Their "solutions" to problems are only designed to make you feel good, but solve nothing. In fact, what they do just makes things overall worse.
No, she will give a load of money to some friendly company, who will then do nothing but disappear the money, a good portion of which will then find its way into her bank accounts.

This is how pathetically

No, she's not! She's campaigning against the current Administration, she's an outsider

Ain't dat right, IM2
NOPE!

The Biden admin has supported strategic wall building or repairing throughout his entire administration.... Y'all just are regurgitating what your talking heads told you in your one-sided media against alk things Biden.....

Look at his funding for the wall.

Last edited:
Oh nonsense. How bills ",generally work" is just a cheap excuse to dodge the question. Your gods won't be pleased with such dishonesty.

Lol. So you think bills don't usually more then one thing being voted on per bill?

Wow. Talk about a disconnect from reality.

So yes. We agree the fraud border bill was a scheme to add funding for Ukrainec with a mere pittance used for US border security. And yes, Lankford bailed on the bill.

No. The Republicans rejected the border bill and later passed the Ukraine funding...which kind of implies the opposite of what you are claiming.

And yes, Lankford tanked the bill because Trump told him to this proving my point.

Trump didn't want border security, he wanted a wedge issue to run on.

What a weak pathetic man child Trump is.

“You don't have to listen to me. Senator McConnell said it out loud. Senator Lankford said it out loud. The reason that this bill was defeated 98 days ago is because Donald Trump told Republicans that it's better for Republicans to keep this issue alive and to not change the law to secure the country.

“But Republicans voted against it, with the exception of four of our colleagues, for one reason, and one reason only. President Trump said it would be better for Republicans to keep this issue open to keep the border a mess. Better for Republican presidential and congressional campaign prospects. So [tonight], I will reintroduce this legislation.

Trump turned thumbs down on that Biden/Harris bill because it would have allowed 2,000,000 migrants into the country every single year before no more could be admitted. . . UNLESS they said they were afraid in which case more could come in. And it was worded to make it far more difficult for the next President to get any kind of control of the border. In other words it was not border control at all but a massive legalized migrant admission bill.

That isn't what the bill does. You were lied to.

As for the Obama/Biden border wall:

"Obama Administration Ends High-Tech Border Fence
"January 14, 2011 / 10:21 PM EST / AP
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration on Friday ended a high-tech border fence project that cost taxpayers nearly $1 billion but did little to improve security. Congress ordered the high-tech fence along the border with Mexico in 2006 amid a clamor over the porous border, but it yielded only 53 miles of protection. . ."
Not sure why you think that represents all the wall that was built during the Obama administration.

Obama had less immigration then Trump. That is the hilarious thing. While immigration spiked under Trump, nothing but silence from the right. You can't make up that level of hypocrisy.

That was started under Bush by the way.

Lol. So you think bills don't usually more then one thing being voted on per bill?

Wow. Talk about a disconnect from reality.

No. The Republicans rejected the border bill and later passed the Ukraine funding...which kind of implies the opposite of what you are claiming.

And yes, Lankford tanked the bill because Trump told him to this proving my point.

Trump didn't want border security, he wanted a wedge issue to run on.

What a weak pathetic man child Trump is.

“You don't have to listen to me. Senator McConnell said it out loud. Senator Lankford said it out loud. The reason that this bill was defeated 98 days ago is because Donald Trump told Republicans that it's better for Republicans to keep this issue alive and to not change the law to secure the country.

“But Republicans voted against it, with the exception of four of our colleagues, for one reason, and one reason only. President Trump said it would be better for Republicans to keep this issue open to keep the border a mess. Better for Republican presidential and congressional campaign prospects. So [tonight], I will reintroduce this legislation.
Make excuses as you will for the fraudulent Ukraine slush fund money tied to US border security

How weak and pathetic of Harris who was opposed to "racist" walls but now is fine with such "racism".

You need to let go of your emotional attachment to Trump. You have quite the obsession.

Seek help from your gods.

Last edited:
NOPE!

The Biden admin has supported strategic wall building or repairing throughout his entire administration.... Y'all just are regurgitating what your talking heads told you in your one-sided media against alk things Biden.....

With fake "parole", catch and release along with flights dumping dumping illegals into the US under cover of darkness. Illegals were clearly imported. What a ridiculous fraud you tried to perpetrate.
You’re drunk again on propaganda. Come back to Earth Hollie let’s have a real conversation

Claiming the wall that Harris had flip flopped on is somehow different that Trump's wall. That her wall is magically not "racist" or "medieval" or a "waste of money" or simply a "vanity project"
Hmmm $650 million vs $18 Billion how in the world could you pretend that’s apples to apples? Get real

And why aren’t yall celebrating her if you think she is supporting an initiative that you find important?

Make excuses as you will for the fraudulent Ukraine slush fund money tied to US border security

It's not an excuse. It's a fact that bills are frequently submitted this way.

Your ignorance is not an excuse.

How weak and pathetic of Harris who was opposed to "racist" walls but now is fine with such "racism".

I don't know what you blabbering about.

Can you focus on the discussion instead of injecting your grievance into every post.

You need to let go of your emotional attachment to Trump. You have quite the obsession.

This isn't about me. It's about how Trump rejected the bipartisan bill because he wanted to run on the border.

Seek help from your gods.
I need not seek their help. I have made the journey and found the one true God.

I will pray that you have the courage someday to do the same.

Good luck!

Hmmm $650 million vs $18 Billion how in the world could you pretend that’s apples to apples? Get real

So Trump's wall is racist because hed had to replace 400 miles that CLinton, Bush, Obama neglected? THat's your argument? LOL
And why aren’t yall celebrating her if you think she is supporting an initiative that you find important?
Becacase we know she's full of shit. She's simply mouthing these words in the hopes of deceiving ill informed voters.

You’re drunk again on propaganda. Come back to Earth Hollie let’s have a real conversation
You're ignorant of the facts or in denial. Either way, You offered nothing but a screeching tirade absent any facts.

It's not an excuse. It's a fact that bills are frequently submitted this way.

Your ignorance is not an excuse.

I don't know what you blabbering about.

Can you focus on the discussion instead of injecting your grievance into every post.

This isn't about me. It's about how Trump rejected the bipartisan bill because he wanted to run on the border.

I need not seek their help. I have made the journey and found the one true God.

I will pray that you have the courage someday to do the same.

Good luck!
Bills "frequently submitted this way" is all you have? You yous acknowledge that bills aren't always submitted with slush fund amounts that have nothing to do with the bill's purpose.

Can you focus on trying to offer a coherent comment not connected with you not hurling your gods at me?

Itveas not just Trump who rejected the phony border bill. You need to get past your schoolgirl fascination with Trump.

Who made fun of no tax on tips?
FB_IMG_1723564500446.jpg

You loons are the most uninformed people on the planet.

Bills "frequently submitted this way" is all you have? You yous acknowledge that bills aren't always submitted with slush fund amounts that have nothing to do with the bill's purpose.

No. It's all our federal has.

Again this is not about me.

Can you focus on trying to offer a coherent comment not connected with you not hurling your gods at me?

Sure. All you had to do was ask.

Itveas not just Trump who rejected the phony border bill. You need to get past your schoolgirl fascination with Trump.
Trump rejected an actual bipartisan bill because he wanted to run on the border issue.

Imagine. We have more illegals in our country right now because Trump wanted to run on the border issue.

NOPE!

Look at his funding for the wall.
You don’t really believe that do you??

Biden let in 12 to 20MM Illegals

So Trump's wall is racist because hed had to replace 400 miles that CLinton, Bush, Obama neglected? THat's your argument? LOL
Oh I don’t think k a wall can be racist. His rhetoric around the wall definitely stirred up a lot or racism and hate though. Don’t see how anybody could deny that

Becacase we know she's full of shit. She's simply mouthing these words in the hopes of deceiving ill informed voters.
Really? So you don’t think if that bill hit her desk she would sign it? Even after saying she would on the campaign trail?

Forum List

Back