Who is voting for Kamala and not against trump?

Who is voting for Kamala and not against trump?

• For Kamala Harris

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Against Donald Trump

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • For Donald Trump

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
I`ll support the candidate who isn`t a convicted felon and never incited a riot and had their goons beat up 130 cops.
Geez, that was easy.
If the Old Weird Guy and his mini me weren't the maga nominees, I probably would leave the top slot empty. There's not going to be a conservative running for at least 4 years.

You ignorant twat waffle, we are not a democracy, we are a constitutional republic!
"we the people" NOT "we the representatives of the people, not "we the state legislators,' or anything else.

only actual twat waffles can look at a very unique document and see a roman style "republic.' (which was quite capable of "mob rule") or an athenian democracy (actually, only those with leisure to hang out at the parthenon voted. (no early voting, no proxies, no absentees or vote by mail)

athens, by the way, enjoyed a golden age between the occadional ostracisms

"we the people" NOT "we the representatives of the people, not "we the state legislators,' or anything else.

only actual twat waffles can look at a very unique document and see a roman style "republic.' (which was quite capable of "mob rule") or an athenian democracy (actually, only those with leisure to hang out at the parthenon voted. (no early voting, no proxies, no absentees or vote by mail)

Congress is selected by the people. Senators are selected by the states, with each state, on its own, deciding how they will be selected. And originally, the president is selected by electoral votes based on the number of Congressmen, with each state deciding how their electoral votes are decided on.

I`ll support the candidate who isn`t a convicted felon and never incited a riot and had their goons beat up 130 cops.

Yet you support the goons who beat up 60,000 police.

Screen Shot 2024-08-28 at 1.41.10 PM.png

CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC deal with it twat waffle

Yet you support the goons who beat up 60,000 police.

View attachment 1002878

We`ve had race riots for 300 years but we`ve only had one riot where people tried to overthrow our Democracy. The perp should have been given a blindfold and a final donut.
You need to read a book or two and see what white trash did to Tulsa in 1921 and Wilmington in 1898. Here`s a head start for your learning experience. You`re never too old to scrub away some ignorance.

Forum List

Back