Who Is Bruce Springsteen and why am I mentioning him here?

No, I am using Swift as an example of someone that understands reality. I mean, she does draw huge crowds to her shows, doesn't she? Do you draw any crowds to your shows? As such, why would I listen to you and not to her. At least she knows how to draw people. All you do is draw flies.
And you're an asshole that consistently offers the board nothing more than juvenile insults.

Have a blessed life.

Like the music in the olden days.....I hate Kammunism, I hate board Libstain Maggots, and he (Bruce) "the rich" is all for it.
Are you saying that Reagan was a Kammunist and a libstain maggot? After all, Reagan said that Springsteen and he shared the American Dream. Please explain that!

Well, I think this is the moment that we should once again mention that Reagan said that Springsteen and him shared the same American dream. I do not think Reagan would have approved of Trump if what he said is true.
Reagan spoke in a language of myths, symbols, stories -- like he was a narrator in a B-grade movie. Oh wait!

You are and have been irrelevant for so long, it's really weird how you believe anybody could take you seriously.

go hang out with that kid Bob what'shisname Ritchie (not really a kid - how weird is that?), and Ted (Ted Who?), Nugent
Is Taylor Swift irrelevant now? She is saying the same thing that Springsteen is saying! You do not take her seriously?

Reagan spoke in a language of myths, symbols, stories -- like he was a narrator in a B-grade movie. Oh wait!
So now YOU are panning Reagan? Wow, that is certainly incredible as Reagan is the Republican hero and has been for decades.

This suggests you are not a Republican and don't believe in Conservative values. You are a Trumper and believe in lying, conning, insulting, and ranting as your platform, right?

It's your thread title that so offends the senses.

You post in the style of the other trolls here. Now, if it had been satire...

but the click-bait style is so lazy, boring, ignorant, useless...
It brought you here, did it not? Are you saying that you are attracted to offending titles and to trolls?

Normally, I would just post once, but I am bored, sitting on the shitter thinking of how much I have in common with you at the moment.

It brought you here, did it not? Are you saying that you are attracted to offending titles and to trolls?

When I wipe, flush, and walk away .. it's me leaving you with your lame-assed click-bait thread (title).:cool:

Normally, I would just post once, but I am bored, sitting on the shitter thinking of how much I have in common with you at the moment.

When I wipe, flush, and walk away .. it's me leaving you with your lame-assed click-bait thread (title).:cool:
You are causing me sadness to say that you are leaving. I so much enjoyed proving you wrong. Thanks for letting me to know that you are leaving me. It is thoughtful of you. Then again, I can't wait for you to do so. I am getting goose bumps thinking about it.

I support trump policy which includes an expanded economy that helps people here in the US as well as people across the globe and his border policy which enhances national security. Democrats, as policy, are contrary to both of those agendas.
That is called analysis.
Sheep don’t consider facts or analysis. They just follow the fold.
Your response is not only inaccurate, it’s hypocritical.

I support trump policy which includes an expanded economy that helps people here in the US as well as people across the globe and his border policy which enhances national security. Democrats, as policy, are contrary to both of those agendas.
That is called analysis.
Sheep don’t consider facts or analysis. They just follow the fold.
Your response is not only inaccurate, it’s hypocritical.
You may be an exception (exceptions support the rule). Nonetheless, in the 8 years I have been doing politics, 99% of Trumpers are sheep, blindly following Trump on the way to being fleeced.

If you do not see that, then you are blind-by-choice.

By the way, my accountant of 40 years "and a very good friend of mine" agrees with you. Nonetheless, we both respect each other and our own outlooks.

I never have said that Trump's ideas are all bad. What I have said is that he brings more bad than good to the table (analysis as you call it). I have also said he is the wrong person to institute any of the good ideas as he is totally incompetent (and I have proven that a thousand fold).

You may be an exception (exceptions support the rule). Nonetheless, in the 8 years I have been doing politics, 99% of Trumpers are sheep, blindly following Trump on the way to being fleeced.

If you do not see that, then you are blind-by-choice.

By the way, my accountant of 40 years "and a very good friend of mine" agrees with you. Nonetheless, we both respect each other and our own outlooks.

I never have said that Trump's ideas are all bad. What I have said is that he brings more bad than good to the table (analysis as you call it). I have also said he is the wrong person to institute any of the good ideas as he is totally incompetent (and I have proven that a thousand fold).
So, you think personality is more important than survival? You’re a sheep, too.
How is effective policy incompetence? It is when your handlers say so. You’re a sheep.

So, you think personality is more important than survival? You’re a sheep, too.
How is effective policy incompetence? It is when your handlers say so. You’re a sheep.
Personality defines a persons responses to problems. For example, a positive person sees the pluses and keys on them and the negative person sees negatives and keys on them.

In addition, a narcissist personality (which Trump is), means that when you do a mistake (which every person in the world does), you do not see it or admit to it, meaning the mistake will be repeated adnauseum and never be fixed.

Trump has proven to be someone that never learns from his own mistakes, never listens to anyone else, thinks he knows more than anyone (total fallacy) and has proven that his mind is weak and ineffective, given the amount of incompetent mistakes he has made all his life and continues to do so (as his recent statements about Harris are not addressing the issues simply degrading of the Black Woman and losing him votes (not getting him votes).

If you call that intelligent, competent, and knowledgeable, then you are blind-by-choice.

One thing I do believe and it is the reason I never voted in my entire life until 2020 is that no one up to now has been bad or good enough for a vote to be needed by me. If they are bad it will all be over in 4 or 8 years and if they are good, it will all be over in 4 or 8 years. Until Trump, there has been no president (or nominee) that did not have at least some morals, ethics, principles or humanity and just having one of those 4, would prevent that person from doing something permanently bad. Trump has none of those and that means that he can do permanent damage to our country. That is why I voted in 2020 and will vote this year and is why I joined political boards for the first time in my life. I do see Trump as a death (if he gets elected) or as a survival (if he loses) of our nation person.

You can think whatever you want of my statement, but it is what I believe and I have to tell you that I am 79 years old, have an IQ above 130, have had a rough life and I have not only coped with it but been successful, am an avid reader, seek knowledge as my #2 objective in life (love being #1) and have accomplished both, and I am not biased at all. Given that, I do believe I have a clear view of what is happening.

Believe what you want. This is the way I see it.

Personality defines a persons responses to problems. For example, a positive person sees the pluses and keys on them and the negative person sees negatives and keys on them.

In addition, a narcissist personality (which Trump is), means that when you do a mistake (which every person in the world does), you do not see it or admit to it, meaning the mistake will be repeated adnauseum and never be fixed.

Trump has proven to be someone that never learns from his own mistakes, never listens to anyone else, thinks he knows more than anyone (total fallacy) and has proven that his mind is weak and ineffective, given the amount of incompetent mistakes he has made all his life and continues to do so (as his recent statements about Harris are not addressing the issues simply degrading of the Black Woman and losing him votes (not getting him votes).

If you call that intelligent, competent, and knowledgeable, then you are blind-by-choice.

One thing I do believe and it is the reason I never voted in my entire life until 2020 is that no one up to now has been bad or good enough for a vote to be needed by me. If they are bad it will all be over in 4 or 8 years and if they are good, it will all be over in 4 or 8 years. Until Trump, there has been no president (or nominee) that did not have at least some morals, ethics, principles or humanity and just having one of those 4, would prevent that person from doing something permanently bad. Trump has none of those and that means that he can do permanent damage to our country. That is why I voted in 2020 and will vote this year and is why I joined political boards for the first time in my life. I do see Trump as a death (if he gets elected) or as a survival (if he loses) of our nation person.

You can think whatever you want of my statement, but it is what I believe and I have to tell you that I am 79 years old, have an IQ above 130, have had a rough life and I have not only coped with it but been successful, am an avid reader, seek knowledge as my #2 objective in life (love being #1) and have accomplished both, and I am not biased at all. Given that, I do believe I have a clear view of what is happening.

Believe what you want. This is the way I see it.
You are obsessed with trump’s personality to the point of obscuring policy. His policy expanded the economy across the globe and enhanced national security. That is competence deluxe.
You are abetting hardships and death because of your brainwashed obsession with trump’s personality.
Curious, do you like professional sports?

Forum List

Back