Errr, is this the greatest flip-flop yet? Breaking News: Kamala Harris Used To Think Border Wall Was ‘Un-American.’ Now She Supports It.

I told you I don't know.

There is only one true God. I have embraced him.

I will pray for you.

I stopped but then you brought prayers up again.

I suspect subconsciously you are seeking help.

If you seek the one true God in earnest you will find him. It will take strength and fortitude but the journey is worth it.

Good luck!
"Trump bragged about it" so it must be why his ordering of Republicans to kill the bill caused democrats to vote against it. What other reason could there be?

Good luck using your gods as enforcers. That would seem to cheapen them but you do you.

"Trump bragged about it" so it must be why his ordering of Republicans to kill the bill caused democrats to vote against it. What other reason could there be?

I told you I don't know.

At least you admitted Trump bragged about it.

That is for that.

Good luck using your gods as enforcers. That would seem to cheapen them but you do you.
He doesn't enforce, he embraces.

I will pray you have the strength to seek him out.

I told you I don't know.

At least you admitted Trump bragged about it.

That is for that.

He doesn't enforce, he embraces.

I will pray you have the strength to seek him out.
So... you admitted "Trump bragged about it". I never knew he had such control over democrats.

I hope you will leave your gods alone with assignments you need them to complete on you behalf. Maybe you need some more gods not saddled with administrative duties you have them running around doing.

Harris is a proponent of a pathway to vote for illegals. She could easily top her last four years of 12 million imported illegals with another four years and the taxpayers footing the bill.
There are only two explanations as to the "new Kamala" that has appeared in the last few weeks. Either she was hit in the head with a coconut and has completely changed who she has been for 60 years or she is lying her ass off to get elected by trying to be TRUMP LITE.

There are only two explanations as to the "new Kamala" that has appeared in the last few weeks. Either she was hit in the head with a coconut and has completely changed who she has been for 60 years or she is lying her ass off to get elected by trying to be TRUMP LITE.
The latter, certainly. But she could have been hit in the head with a coconut thus contributing to her other problems. L

Will the Fake News require Kamala to explain her sudden and convenient flip flops adopting Trump's positions on the issues when she has a 10+ year record of holding the opposite positions??

Thus leaving long stretches open for the cartels to assist with the Biden-Harris child sex trafficking syndicate.
Yawn.

Sex trafficking syndicate? Are you ok? Let's stay on topic please.

More deflection from Trump bragging about killing the bipartisan border deal.

Who the fuck knows?

She said she'd ban fracking., Now, apparently, she supports fracking.
She said she's ban gas powered cars. Now, apparently, she won't ban them.
She said ICE is the KKK and she'd dismantle them. Now, apparently, she supports ICE.

And on and on, issue after issue.
Blah blah. Show me a politician and I’ll show you flip flopping positions. She has 4 years of Vp under her belt and is now running as a Nations president for all people… so how about you try listening to what she has to say instead of being an automatic hater

Forum List

Back