Errr, is this the greatest flip-flop yet? Breaking News: Kamala Harris Used To Think Border Wall Was ‘Un-American.’ Now She Supports It.

:rolleyes:

1724883406004.png

/-----/ " IF it was true that it would be a good thing."
"If" is for children, as if Santa brings me a pony, all the kids at school will like me.
If is for grownups to use to responsibly speculate on possibilities...

But I understand that "if" is a foreign concept to minds that can only deal in Zero and One... On and Off... Yes or No...

Unless, of course, you have changed YOUR mind, and no longer think that The Wall would be a good thing..
Why would I think that? Trump and Texas mean it. Commie Harris doesn't, and neither do you.
And that's where you're wrong.

I'm to the right of Atilla the Hun when it comes to Illegal Aliens and Border Control and American Sovereignty.

You serve-up a candidate who can advance those causes and act Presidential without Trump baggage and you've got my vote.

You confuse vigorous opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with Leftism... you miss the mark every time with that....

Lefties have been funding walls for decades. You must be distorting what they were saying
Dont try to deny the YEARS of dipshit lefties screaming that "walls dont work". You suck at debating if THIS ^ dishonest garbage is what you have to resort to. Dont waste my time with any more horseshit like this. Either make an effective debate or shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back