Errr, is this the greatest flip-flop yet? Breaking News: Kamala Harris Used To Think Border Wall Was ‘Un-American.’ Now She Supports It.

Yawn.

Sex trafficking syndicate? Are you ok? Let's stay on topic please.

More deflection from Trump bragging about killing the bipartisan border deal.
You are uncomfortable about the reality of child sex trafficking being a result of Biden- Harris open borders?

You are uncomfortable about the reality of child sex trafficking being a result of Biden- Harris open borders?
Are you uncomfortable confronting the fact that Trump bragged about killing the border deal which lead to more sex trafficking?

Nope. It was real. The most comprehensive in decades and Trump bragged about killing it.

The border is on Trump and his spineless sycophants in Congress.
Those spineless sycophants include democrats who voted against the bill. Your TDS is becoming a pathology.

Absolutely

You really want to argue this sewer reflects reality? LOL If so, 95% of your cult is so consumed by hate it borders on the need for institutionalization
I don’t think I ever made the point that this forum reflects reality. That was you putting words in my mouth. It is an easy way to provide examples of cause and effect to back up my actual points

They said "walls are racist" and EVERY single lefty on planet Earth said "walls dont work". How are leftys going to explain that away now?

Are conservatives the ONLY people who have positions that never change, regardless of whether or not its politically useful to do so? You dont see US flip flopping our fucking positions every couple years. :dunno:
Lefties have been funding walls for decades. You must be distorting what they were saying

Nope. It was real. The most comprehensive in decades and Trump bragged about killing it.

The border is on Trump and his spineless sycophants in Congress.
Nonsense the bill was a total fraud. Biden -Harris ignored existing immigration law. There was nothing in newspapers of laws that would cause them to abide by new laws.

Stop humping Trump"s leg the senate killed the bill.

She showed it in her support for the bipartisan border bill that Trump bragged about rejecting.
Yep....the crappy bill.

Got it.

In 2020 she never said a word about supporting any part of the border wall (that I have been able to find).

Plenty of videos showing her dumping on "the wall" (no distinction).

Please stop with the nuanced apologetics. Your credibility suffers.

Nonsense the bill was a total fraud. Biden -Harris ignored existing immigration law. There was nothing in newspapers of laws that would cause them to abide by new laws.

Stop humping Trump"s leg the senate killed the bill.
Nope. It was real. Most comprehensive in decades and Trump bragged about killing it.

Yep....the crappy bill.

Got it.

Most comprehensive border bill in decades and Trump bragged about killing it.

In 2020 she never said a word about supporting any part of the border wall (that I have been able to find).

As VP why would she?

Regardless, she supports sections of wall like the bill had provided.

Typical for Democrats. They have traditionally supported strategic sections of wall.

Plenty of videos showing her dumping on "the wall" (no distinction).

Yes, Trump's wall across nearly the entire border.

Please stop with the nuanced apologetics. Your credibility suffers.
I apologized for nobody.

Most comprehensive border bill in decades and Trump bragged about killing it.
Comprehensively stupid.

Schumer would not allow changes so go screw yourselves.
As VP why would she?

In the primaries dumbass.
Yes, Trump's wall across nearly the entire border.

No distinction. And since she has not done an interview to clear it up, we take her for what she said "the wall".
I apologized for nobody.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Riiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhtttttttt

Comprehensively stupid.

Why is lowering immigration stupid?

Schumer would not allow changes so go screw yourselves.

The bipartisan bill was ready.

In the primaries dumbass.

Ad hominem because you didn't clarify?

MAGA!

No distinction. And since she has not done an interview to clear it up, we take her for what she said "the wall".

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Riiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhtttttttt
Their is a distinction between building a wall across almost the entire border and strategic sections of wall.

Let’s take a quick trip down memory lane. In 2019, when Harris was running in the Democratic presidential primary, the U.S. senator of California had some thoughts on the border wall.

Harris called it Trump’s “medieval vanity project” then and “un-American” in a 2018 social media post. She also posted in 2020 that “Trump’s border wall is a complete waste of taxpayer money and won’t make us any safer.”

Vice President Kamala Harris and President Joe Biden at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago on Aug. 19, 2024.

Seems pretty straightforward.

In addition, Harris is on the record during her first presidential run vowing to decriminalize illegal border crossings and offering undocumented immigrants health care under her Medicare-for-all plan. She also said she wouldn’t deport immigrants here illegally, if they hadn’t done anything else wrong.

Forum List

Back