Errr, is this the greatest flip-flop yet? Breaking News: Kamala Harris Used To Think Border Wall Was ‘Un-American.’ Now She Supports It.

No. I read Trump's own statement.

He told his sycophants not to vote for it.

He bragged about.

He said it was his fault.

You are flailing in denial.
You are flailing arund in your silly conspiracy theories. Democrats also voted against the bill. How does your conspiracy theory address that?

"Trump said so" is the basis of your conspiracy theory and it fails when you have to address that democrats also voted against passage. You need another whacked out conspiracy theory to support your current one.

Whatcha' got? Trumps voice in your head?

You are flailing arund in your silly conspiracy theories. Democrats also voted against the bill. How does your conspiracy theory address that?

You sure like to copy my words.

Interesting.

"Trump said so" is the basis of your conspiracy theory and it fails when you have to address that democrats also voted against passage. You need another whacked out conspiracy theory to support your current one.

Whatcha' got? Trumps voice in your head?
It's not a conspiracy.

Trump is on record saying it.

By the way, Harris needs to spread her 'flip-flops' over to her running mate, who said:

“He (Donald Trump) talks about this wall. I always say, let me know how high it is. If it’s 25 feet, then I’ll invest in the 30-foot-ladder factory. That’s not how you stop this.”

You sure like to copy my words.

Interesting.

It's not a conspiracy.

Trump is on record saying it.
Your world revolves on "Trump said it" yet you want to claim that Dim senators voted to kill the bill because : Trump said it". Is that the best conspiracy theory you can invent?

It was Republicans.

Not bragging. Just pointing out where Trump himself bragged he killed the bill.
Democrats also voted against the bill because, according to you, "Trump said so".

Do you and other democrats get messages from Trump telling you what to do? Are you bragging about it?

Are you bragging about being given assignments and a time to complete task list?

Democrats also voted against the bill because, according to you, "Trump said so".

I never said Trump told Democrats anything.

You are lying.

Do you and other democrats get messages from Trump telling you what to do?

No. Republicans do.

Are you given assignments and a time to complete task list?
Sometimes but only when we are busy. Typically I perform my workload as I see fit. I have a pretty good boss.

How about you?

I never said Trump told Democrats anything.

You are lying.

No. Republicans do.

Sometimes but only when we are busy. Typically I perform my workload as I see fit. I have a pretty good boss.

How about you?
Trump only told Republicans? How do you know that? Why did democrats also vote to kill the bill?

Your conspiracy theory gets weaker and weaker as you try to promote it.

Stop lying. WW your gods say? Don't expect me to pray for you.

Trump only told Republicans? How do you know that? Why did democrats also vote to kill the bill?

Only Republicans listen. Trump bragged about it. I don't know.

Your conspiracy theory gets weaker and weaker as you try to promote it.

It's not conspiracy. Trump bragged about it.

Stop lying. WW your gods say? Don't expect me to prey for you.
I didn't lie.

I will pray for you.

Only Republicans listen. Trump bragged about it. I don't know.

It's not conspiracy. Trump bragged about it.

I didn't lie.

I will pray for you.
You lied, again. Democrats also voted against the bill. How do you know they didn't listen to their instructions?

"Trump bragged about it" you have a stuttering problem.

Trump has commanded you to pray for me. You will hear the voice in your head bragging about it.

I still won't pray for you.

You lied, again. Democrats also voted against the bill. How do you know they didn't listen to their instructions?

When did I say no Dems voted against it?

"Trump bragged about it" you have a stuttering problem.

He did brag about it.

Trump has commanded you to pray for me. You will hear the voice in your head bragging about it.

I still won't pray for you.
Your prayers are not needed. I found the one true God.

You need my prayers.

I am praying for you.

You are welcome.

Yep, they KNOW they are way behind in the polls or else she wouldn't change on this issue. First it was no tax on tips and now a border wall? Voters won't buy this, especially based on her past comments on the wall and her role dealing with the border.

The only walls she has supported is Walz as her running mate.

Vice President Kamala Harris has reversed her position on spending hundreds of millions of dollars to build a wall along the southern border, Axios reported Tuesday.

Harris is now in favor of building a wall after being attacked repeatedly by former President Donald Trump for presiding over an unprecedented surge in illegal immigration to the U.S. as the Biden administration’s unofficial “border czar,” according to Axios. Prior to her second run for the presidency, Harris had called the border wall “un-American,” a “stupid waste of money” and Trump’s “medieval vanity project.”

Harris now backs the bipartisan border bill proposed in February, which would require hundreds of millions of unspent public dollars to be spent on further construction of a border wall, according to Axios. The office of Republican Oklahoma Sen. James Lankford, one of the lawmakers who negotiated the bill, projected that the bill would spend $650 million on wall construction, a far cry from the $18 billion that Trump wanted for the border wall in 2018.
Anyone who believes all of this 180 degree flip flopping in the last month is an American Idiot. Her running mate Sergeant Schultz in a very public interview stated he believes in investing in a tall ladder company to help illegals defeat the Wall.

When did I say no Dems voted against it?

He did brag about it.

Your prayers are not needed. I found the one true God.

You need my prayers.

I am praying for you.

You are welcome.
Why did democrats vote against the bill unless "Trump said so" and "bragged about it"?

You need the prayers of all your various gods.

I don't need you hurling your gods at me. Why do you feel a need to use your gods like some mafia enforcer?

Anyone who believes all of this 180 degree flip flopping in the last month is an American Idiot. Her running mate Sergeant Schultz in a very public interview stated he believes in investing in a tall ladder company to help illegals defeat the Wall.
Harris is a proponent of a pathway to vote for illegals. She could easily top her last four years of 12 million imported illegals with another four years and the taxpayers footing the bill.

Why did democrats vote against the bill unless "Trump said so" and "bragged about it"?

I told you I don't know.

You need the prayers of all your various gods.

There is only one true God. I have embraced him.

I will pray for you.

I don't need you hurling your gods at me. Why do you feel a need to use your gods like some mafia enforcer?
I stopped but then you brought prayers up again.

I suspect subconsciously you are seeking help.

If you seek the one true God in earnest you will find him. It will take strength and fortitude but the journey is worth it.

Good luck!

Forum List

Back