Renowned attorney comments on new indictment against Trump

AND more importantly,

he was improperly assigned. He had no business being on the original case, as Turley reminds us at the very end of the video. That was decided by an appellate court.
You are a bit confused. Judge dipshit in Flordia ruled that he was improperly assigned. If that were the case, all the charges against Hunter Biden can go bye-bye as well.

Dims don't like criminal!?! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Then why are they letting them run the streets, smash and grab.. etc.. Why do they let them run for president when they are compromised over dealing w/ foreign countries and setting up fake companies to receive influence-peddling money.. then dodging the tax man? At the same time, this fake president demands that We the People pay massive taxes.. even on tips
What?

Yeah, his tenured professorship at George Washington University Law School, in constitutional law, certainly can't compete with your 2-hour "Forklift Safety Certificate" and JiffyLube Employee of the Month honors.

I'll bet he wishes he was as smart as you...
I assumed he was speaking from personal experience about pulling out his red dress and fishnets and whoring himself out.

Last edited:
I’m your nightmare
A truth telling thinker
Welcome to the name changing brigade coward
What the hell are you talking about
Your guy inserted his fingers into E Jean Carroll's vagina, a grown many acting like a 14yr old and you cult to this peace of shit. 🤮

What the hell are you talking about
Your guy inserted his fingers into E Jean Carroll's vagina, a grown many acting like a 14yr old and you cult to this peace of shit. 🤮
how naive

You believe everything the media tells you and think that all juries are honest.

I'll bet you're one of those people who doesn't believe in God because the Bible is hard to believe.. yet dimrats on cnn... No problem! :rolleyes:

Yeah, his tenured professorship at George Washington University Law School, in constitutional law, certainly can't compete with your 2-hour "Forklift Safety Certificate" and JiffyLube Employee of the Month honors.

I'll bet he wishes he was as smart as you...

Hey, I'm sure he's a good lawyer. A good lawyer can convince stupid people that water isn't wet.

That doesn't make it true.

The problem is, what Trump is arguing is truly dangerous... that the president has a right to throw out the results of an election he didn't win, and it would be an official act.

If you are having a hard time getting your tiny brain around that, imagine Clinton did that in 2000.

Forum List

Back