Renowned attorney comments on new indictment against Trump

I just now heard of this a couple hours ago. Basically, this nut Jack Smith (who was not supposed to be bringing the original case!) re-did the old indictment after the Supreme Ct ruled that presidents have immunity from lawsuits when they are (my words) working in their capacity as a president.
"Renowned attorney." :laughing0301:

Turley is a "Fox News contributor" who predicted the New York jury was going to be either a hung jury or would acquit Trump.

Jonathan Turley is a hack. A total hack.

I would not trust Turley to tell me what time it is.

This attempt by Smith will be thwarted by a higher court... and this time Smith will be warned to not do this again... he is trying to weasel his way around a supreme court decision and the courts do not like that...
Actually, all the courts lower than SCOTUS upheld his actions....

If SCOTUS wanted to throw out this case, they could have easily ruled on the absurd notion that the President has absolute immunity for actions. Even they weren't willing to go that far.

If anything, SCOTUS would probably be inclined to dial back their ruling even further, lest some future Democratic president abuse it.

Wow, the minute I saw the headline, I knew it was Turley putting on his red dress and fishnets and whoring himself out.
Yeah, his tenured professorship at George Washington University Law School, in constitutional law, certainly can't compete with your 2-hour "Forklift Safety Certificate" and JiffyLube Employee of the Month honors.

I'll bet he wishes he was as smart as you...

Trump only gets away with it if he wins, which he won't.

After he loses the election, you'll be amazed how many of his Republican friends turn their backs on him, before he can do more damage to the party.
Then they will claim they never supported him

Yeah, his tenured professorship at George Washington University Law School, in constitutional law, certainly can't compete with your 2-hour "Forklift Safety Certificate" and JiffyLube Employee of the Month honors.

I'll bet he wishes he was as smart as you...
Turley is a Trump sell out, no one cares what he says.

I just now heard of this a couple hours ago. Basically, this nut Jack Smith (who was not supposed to be bringing the original case!) re-did the old indictment after the Supreme Ct ruled that presidents have immunity from lawsuits when they are (my words) working in their capacity as a president.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It’s actually double or triple jeopardy done with a secret grand jury of all Trump haters so crazy eyes Jackass Smith can continue his obsessive, compulsive , zealot riddled persecutions.

This attempt by Smith will be thwarted by a higher court... and this time Smith will be warned to not do this again... he is trying to weasel his way around a supreme court decision and the courts do not like that...
I don't think courts like any decision that makes somebody above the law.

Neither do you
Right now FIVE separate grand juries have hear evidence of Trump's crimes and every one of them has unanimously recomended your crime wave be indicted. Suck it up pal you're on the wrong side.

You're an idiot.
None of the charges survive an appellant court.

If this is the case….The Supreme Court has ruled a President is immune from prosecution for stealing an election as long as he uses official staff to do it
According to the SCOTUS, Biden can go talk to Jack Smith about this case and it then becomes part of his presdential duties to indict and convict Trump.

Forum List

Back