Have you considered what life will be like in post-democracy America?

First, when I say “democracy “I mean in the loose sense that we talk about it here in the United States, where we have a representative republic. By “democracy “I mean that the people get to make the decisions that the constitution allows us to make by vote.

This principle took a big hit when the leaders and senior advisors of the Democratic Party decided to overthrow the elected president and elected nominee for a second term.

Some of us may think that Trump winning the general election is the hope for democracy. Maybe. But there are several possibilities.

One Trump could definitely lose. nearly any mainstream Republican could easily be Kamala Harris. But with the media being so hysterical over Trump, they will pull out all stops and there is no telling what they will come up with between now and November.

Trump could win and not be able to accomplish the deep cleaning of the executive branch that would need to happen in order for democracy to have a chance to take route again. Trump could win and simply not live long enough to accomplish that. Trump could win, deep, clean the executive branch, but still be defeated by political parties, willing to go around voters as the Democrats did this time and courts willing to allow them to do it.

So… think about what life will be like.I have some ideas, but I’d rather this thread be an open discussion of how we would live when political parties and not voters choose our leaders.

Because my guess is that if Trump is not able to bring about this return to democracy, the Republican party will quickly jump on board with making the choices themselves. After all their senior leader ship was never happy with the voters choosing Trump in the first place.

I’d like to hear from Sirius posters and learn what they think.
Have you read Project 2025? There is nothing democratic about it!

Not at all. Still wondering how your search for evidence that the supposed “crowds” Harris draws are real is going. Find any?

You mean other than the video of the very crowds Trump insisted never existed?

And the 1100 photos of the crowds that Trump insist never existed?

Remember, you foolishly swallowed Trumps AI crowd horseshit without the slightest evidence. As conspiracy theorists do.

But exactly as I predicted, you're ignoring the evidence that disproves Trump's absurd conspiracy. Making your position doubly inept.

So, my little gobbler of batshit.....show us the evidence that the video is 'fake'. And all 1100 photos are 'fake'.

Or....you can just keep giving us chickenshit excuses why you can't. Either works for me, tinfoil.

Last edited:
No point in “debating” someone who just parrots lies with no evidence.

Laughing.....then show us the evidence that the video of Kamala's crowds are faked. And all 1100 of the photos.

Or are you just another parrot, mindlessly repeating what Trump told you to think?

Laughing.....then show us the evidence that the video of Kamala's crowds are faked.

Or are you just another parrot, mindlessly repeating what Trump told you to think?
Why? You seem perfectly willing to give wordy replies with no evidence from you.

If you agree that it is pointless to debate someone who doesn’t give you evidence, then don’t.

It is Harpy Eagle who got butthurt over me not responding to his nonsense.

Why? You seem perfectly willing to give wordy replies with no evidence from you.

Laughing...so more chickenshit excuses why you're just another parrot without evidence. Not for your dipshit 'AI crowds' nonsense. And not for your silly claims that the video of those crowds and all 1100 photos are 'fake'.

Squawk for me, parrot. Give us another master class on what Trump supporters are actually good for.

It never even occurred to you to question what Trump told you to think, did it, tinfoil?

Last edited:
Laughing...so more chickenshit excuses why you're just another parrot without evidence. Not for your dipshit 'AI crowds' nonsense. And not for your silly claims that the video of those crowds and all 1100 photos are 'fake'.

Squawk for me, parrot. Give us another master class on what Trump supporters are actually good for.

It never even occurred to you to question what Trump told you to think, did it, tinfoil?
So I don’t have to give evidence to keep you obsessively replying to anything I say?

What if I waited a day before responding to each of your deranged posts? Would that slow you down, or would you just stalk me to other threads?

So I don’t have to give evidence to keep you obsessively replying to anything I say?

What if I waited a day before responding to each of your deranged posts? Would that slow you down, or would you just stalk me to other threads?

Laughing....so jackshit to back Trump's stupid little 'AI Crowd' nonsense.

And jackshit to back your claim that the video of the crowds that Trump insist never existed and the 1100 photos of the crowds Trump never exist....are all fake.

You are the very parrot with no evidence you insist isn't worth anyone's time.

And of course, my first, best argument for how desperately irrational and void of basic critical thinking skills Trump supporters can be.

Thank you!

Oh, I understand now. You think Trump is the 'hope of democracy', because you're in straight up denial. You pretend that Trump never called for the termination of the constituition

He did.

"Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.."

You like to play pretend that he didn't tell his supporters that they wouldn't need to vote again if he was reelected

"Christians, get out and vote! Just this time – you won’t have to do it any more,” the Republican former president said on Friday night at a rally hosted in West Palm Beach, Florida, by the far-right Christian advocacy group Turning Point Action.

“You know what? It’ll be fixed! It’ll be fine. You won’t have to vote any more, my beautiful Christians"

He did.

And now Trump is insisting he wants to imprison anyone who expresses their 1st amendment rights by burning a flag. So much for 'free speech' y'all give empty lip service to.

Now I can wrap my head around why you would play pretend that none of this would ever happen. You're in obvious denial. But why would I or any other rational person ignore what you do?
sorry, but a CNN cite doesn't make your case. Why is it that every one of you dem/libs is unable to comprehend sarcasm and humor? Are all of you missing the humor gene?

sorry, but a CNN cite doesn't make your case. Why is it that every one of you dem/libs is unable to comprehend sarcasm and humor? Are all of you missing the humor gene?

So once again, your 'response' is to ignore all evidence and play-pretend that none of it happened. Just like you did for the record oil production under Biden.

But why would a rational person ignore Trump's statements about terminating the constitution, as you do?

140 former Trump staffers worked on this document.
So?

Trump will only implement policies in that document that he agrees with anyway. It is his decisions you should be concerned over, not the Heritage Foundation’s.

The Heritage Foundation is a club, that anyone can join, not just white people.

Forum List

Back