Trump campaign staff had altercation with official at Arlington National Cemetery

Maybe you should read your own links. Please show me where it is reported that Trump was involved in any altercation.
He's a thug and he hires thugs, troublemakers, that's relevant here; Trump brings NOTHING but trouble, that's what he does, that ALL he does.

1724872535096.png
1724872741751.png
1724872846069.png

He's a thug and he hires thugs, troublemakers, that's relevant here; Trump brings NOTHING but trouble, that's what he does, that ALL he does.

View attachment 1002926View attachment 1002930View attachment 1002931
LOL, you are Rumphole reincarnated. Did your lie fall apart about Trump's staff. Are you so ignorant that you don't know that the secret service is responsible for Trump's security as a former POTUS? Your lie was busted and now you figure that posting a tattoo photo makes your point. Typical democrat response when they are caught in a lie---Bbbbbut, Bbbbbbut, Bbbbuuut. LMAO.

LOL, you are Rumphole reincarnated. Did your lie fall apart about Trump's staff. Are you so ignorant that you don't know that the secret service is responsible for Trump's security as a former POTUS? Your lie was busted and now you figure that posting a tattoo photo makes your point. Typical democrat response when they are caught in a lie---Bbbbbut, Bbbbbbut, Bbbbuuut. LMAO.
Trouble follows Trump wherever he goes, go and look, look at the history, he's a troublemaker. Whatever happened at Arlington will be because of that, trouble follows Trump, he likes trouble, that's what he's good at, it's all he's good at. These kinds of incidents don't happen to other candidates only Trump.

If he'd done that to me, he'd be on the floor, arrogant, pompous, entitled, bloated pr!ck; national embarrassment.

Last edited:
There's no end to the nastiness coming from Trump, everything about the man is vile, he brings nothing but trouble to everyone, he's done nothing for anyone besides himself, he's disgusting but still his oh-so desperate extremist supporters can see no wrong in him, he's filth and frankly anyone who admires, supports him is also filth:

View attachment 1002883
You starve the world’s poorest people to death, Sherlock.

Trouble follows Trump wherever he goes,
Yep, in the guise of the democrat msm. That is trouble. More irrelevant garbage. Once again, would you like to recount the failures of the current admin on the issues that were successes before the Biden dumpster fire? LMAO, not one of you morons can including the harlot that your masters told you is your candidate.

There's no end to the nastiness coming from Trump, everything about the man is vile, he brings nothing but trouble to everyone, he's done nothing for anyone besides himself, he's disgusting but still his oh-so desperate extremist supporters can see no wrong in him, he's filth and frankly anyone who admires, supports him is also filth:

View attachment 1002883
Not even remotely a “clean” start.

This kind of shit belongs in the sub basement.

Yep, in the guise of the democrat msm. That is trouble. More irrelevant garbage. Once again, would you like to recount the failures of the current admin on the issues that were successes before the Biden dumpster fire? LMAO, not one of you morons can including the harlot that your masters told you is your candidate.
I hope you're prepared for a nasty Trump hangover, the man's doomed so wotyagonado on Nov 6? run off to Venezuela like your hero?

You're gonna be mad Nov 6 bro.
Don't make me laugh, he's doomed, the entire MAGA project is over, the GOP numpties are fighting each other, as I told you, Trump brings trouble, all of this is because people devoted themselves to a bloated entitled idiot.

1724875420497.png

1724875435032.png

1724875473563.png

1724875566712.png

1724875617656.png

Last edited:
Don't make me laugh, he's doomed, the entire MAGA project is over, the GOP numpties are fighting each other, as I told you, Trump brings trouble, all of this is because people devoted themselves to a bloated entitled idiot.
And you think the empty pantsuit is just the woman to vanquish the bad orange man? LOL

And you think the empty pantsuit is just the woman to vanquish the bad orange man? LOL
No, Trump is his own worst enemy, that's what happens when you are a spoiled fat entitled loafer. He listens to nobody, nobody dares to challenge him and if they do they get "fired" if you go through life like that you'll fail, trip over, misjudge. He's a buffoon and the kindest thing for every Republican to do is vote Democrat and put an end to his misery and their own.

Everything that's happening and about to happen to Trump is his own fault, he is a troublemaker and that's what he's now getting, trouble, he's destroying himself and the Republican party, it's a joy to watch!

Well, she the only one - the one your leaders picked for you.
Trump is his own worst enemy, that's what happens when you are a spoiled fat entitled loafer. He listens to nobody, nobody dares to challenge him and if they do they get "fired" if you go through life like that you'll fail, trip over, misjudge. He's a buffoon and the kindest thing for every Republican to do is vote Democrat and put an end to his misery and their own.

Everything that's happening and about to happen to Trump is his own fault, he is a troublemaker and that's what he's now getting, trouble, he's destroying himself and the Republican party, it's a joy to watch!
He was your President. And he will be your President again. Sucks for you, huh?

The trump staffers bullied and pushed their way into the restricted section for a photo op.

Sounds lie Lafayette Park all over again.

Did he at least hold the bible right side up this time?

A source with knowledge of the incident said the cemetery official tried to prevent Trump staffers from filming and photographing in a section where recent U.S. casualties are buried. The source said Arlington officials had made clear that only cemetery staff members would be authorized to take photographs or film in the area, known as Section 60...

When the cemetery official tried to prevent Trump campaign staff from entering Section 60, campaign staff verbally abused and pushed the official aside, according to the source...

In a statement to NPR, Steven Cheung, the Trump campaign's spokesman, strongly rejected the notion of a physical altercation, adding: "We are prepared to release footage if such defamatory claims are made.

"The fact is that a private photographer was permitted on the premises and for whatever reason an unnamed individual, clearly suffering from a mental health episode, decided to physically block members of President Trump's team during a very solemn ceremony," Cheung said in the statement.

The Trump campaign declined to make that footage immediately available.

The last line sounds like another lie, don't you think?
Big ole boo hoo over Trump exhibiting a positive thumbs up

View attachment 1002943

View attachment 1002944

View attachment 1002945

View attachment 1002946

View attachment 1002948
As I've said many times before. The only polls that count are on Nov. 5. But, please be my guest and continue to attempt to convince yourself that this train wreck will be in the WH. LMAO

Trouble follows Trump wherever he goes, go and look, look at the history, he's a troublemaker. Whatever happened at Arlington will be because of that, trouble follows Trump, he likes trouble, that's what he's good at, it's all he's good at. These kinds of incidents don't happen to other candidates only Trump.

If he'd done that to me, he'd be on the floor, arrogant, pompous, entitled, bloated pr!ck; national embarrassment.

Truth follows Trump and the only trouble is the trouble that makes for your feelings and lies.

Forum List

Back