Trump campaign staff had altercation with official at Arlington National Cemetery

As if that would matter! Trump can do no wrong, that's the mantra, even when faced with compelling evidence his cult followers will deny, misrepresent, explain away, evidence does not matter here, it has limited value when people are in a cult.
I know the closer we get to November the sillier the lefts lies and fake news will get...

I know the closer we get to November the sillier the lefts lies and fake news will get...
Don't ask for evidence when the first thing you'll do is reframe it in an attempt to nullify it. The only reason the cultists care about evidence is so they can do that, reframe it then dismiss it - "well what actually happened was..."

There's no end to the nastiness coming from Trump
Maybe you should read your own links. Please show me where it is reported that Trump was involved in any altercation. As for desecrating Arlington, the family members sure seemed to welcome him. Strange that the garbage that was responsible for the deaths of these 13 service members couldn't be bothered to attend. That really would have been desecration. Try speaking the truth for a change---oh yeah, today's democrats don't know the meaning of truth or honesty.

Maybe you should read your own links. Please show me where it is reported that Trump was involved in any altercation. As for desecrating Arlington, the family members sure seemed to welcome him. Strange that the garbage that was responsible for the deaths of these 13 service members couldn't be bothered to attend. That really would have been desecration. Try speaking the truth for a change---oh yeah, today's democrats don't know the meaning of truth or honesty.

Op is just another attention seeking deadbeat fool to put on ignore.

Fun Fact To Know and Tell: One of the first people to be buried at Arlington Cemetery was in fact a house Slave of the Lee Family. Her grave is down the hill from the Mansion as you walk right down the pathway. Kind of hidden away.

Lying about Trump will not get one vote for Kamala... only she can get votes by telling people why they should vote for her... and how she will make their lives better and easier...

Typical MAGA. No respect for the a sacred military cemetary.
A photo op for Trump more important than honoring our fallen soldiers. Anyone visiting Arlington play by the rules except Donald Trump.
Because Donald Trump has no respect for our fallen heros.

But they love our troops (NOT) and respect our vets (NOT).

There's no end to the nastiness coming from Trump, everything about the man is vile, he brings nothing but trouble to everyone, he's done nothing for anyone besides himself, he's disgusting but still his oh-so desperate extremist supporters can see no wrong in him, he's filth and frankly anyone who admires, supports him is also filth:

View attachment 1002883

Is that piece of shit article supposed to be what passes for 'journalism' today? 🤡

1000003234.jpg

Forum List

Back