Trump campaign staff had altercation with official at Arlington National Cemetery

I'm just saying no one interviewed had seen this happen... Making shit up about Trump is a pastime for some people...
What's been made up? He did steal documents, he did encourage the attack on the Capitol building, he was convicted of fraud, he was found guilty of rape, he did lie about publishing his tax return, he did suggest we inject bleach, he did say women should be grabbed by the p***y, he did threaten election officials, and he is an accordion teacher in his spare time.

There's no end to the nastiness coming from Trump, everything about the man is vile, he brings nothing but trouble to everyone, he's done nothing for anyone besides himself, he's disgusting but still his oh-so desperate extremist supporters can see no wrong in him, he's filth and frankly anyone who admires, supports him is also filth:

View attachment 1002883

Trump was almost assassinated. You may have to excuse a little discomfort from some.

There's no end to the nastiness coming from Trump, everything about the man is vile, he brings nothing but trouble to everyone, he's done nothing for anyone besides himself, he's disgusting but still his oh-so desperate extremist supporters can see no wrong in him, he's filth and frankly anyone who admires, supports him is also filth:

View attachment 1002883
so what youre saying is hes our only chance at defeating the fascist democratic party,,

I"M IN!!!,,

donald trump thanks you for your support,,

View attachment 1002883
I just filed a report saying you shoved me at Arlington prove you didn't

Sherlock Holmes

He didn't steal any documents... but Biden did and hid them for years.... Trump encouraged a peaceful protest... Pelosi's and the FBI's goons were waiting for them and incited them...
He wasn't found guilty of rape... look that case up... she wasn't raped... Biden finger raped his secretary... held her up against a wall and jammed his dirty finger inside her...
The bleach thing was just an off the cuff funny line... you have no sense of humor...
The pussy remark was just an old bear bragging to a young bear... haven't you ever been in a locker room before?...

Sherlock Holmes

He didn't steal any documents... but Biden did and hid them for years.... Trump encouraged a peaceful protest... Pelosi's and the FBI's goons were waiting for them and incited them...
He wasn't found guilty of rape... look that case up... she wasn't raped... Biden finger raped his secretary... held her up against a wall and jammed his dirty finger inside her...
The bleach thing was just an off the cuff funny line... you have no sense of humor...
The pussy remark was just an old bear bragging to a young bear... haven't you ever been in a locker room before?...
Right and Hitler was seeking to save Germany from the Bolsheviks and save the Aryan race from Jewish economic exploitation.

View attachment 1002883

This never happened.

Arlington relayed the complaint by one of their workers.... no one there saw anything...
Where did you hear this? Because I go on all the sites you usually go to for news and they aren't talking about this. So it must be true.

Who told you only 1 complained and there were no witnesses?

Forum List

Back