Renowned attorney comments on new indictment against Trump

Reported today:

"Smith brought the superseding indictment after presenting the case to a second grand jury — a different set of at least 16 citizens from those who originally heard evidence in the case before charges were filed last August.

That marks the second time that a group of jurors has heard evidence about Trump’s actions to block the transfer of power and concluded charges were warranted."

------------------------------------------------
At least then, 32 American citizens have seen, heard, reviewed the evidence on this matter. They have concluded charges are warranted.

Let's go with their judgement. And take this thing to the next step.

So be it. THAT is the way to keep America great.

Wow, the minute I saw the headline, I knew it was Turley putting on his red dress and fishnets and whoring himself out.
parsingbill-e1565849248413.jpg

What the hell are you talking about
Your guy inserted his fingers into E Jean Carroll's vagina, a grown many acting like a 14yr old and you cult to this peace of shit. 🤮
You’re positing a civil jury’s “findings” from a NY trial as though that means that their “findings” are right.

That’s not what their findings mean.

And a finger fuck is not a rape anyway. Although I doubt he ever touched that weird woman.

Reported today:

"Smith brought the superseding indictment after presenting the case to a second grand jury — a different set of at least 16 citizens from those who originally heard evidence in the case before charges were filed last August.

That marks the second time that a group of jurors has heard evidence about Trump’s actions to block the transfer of power and concluded charges were warranted."

------------------------------------------------
At least then, 32 American citizens have seen, heard, reviewed the evidence on this matter. They have concluded charges are warranted.

Let's go with their judgement. And take this thing to the next step.

So be it. THAT is the way to keep America great.
32 hand picked Trump haters met unannounced and in secret and delivered the goods that Jackass Smith directed them to
Soviet style operation

Really, 12 people at random that the defense was able to challenge unanimously found your crook guilty.

It wasn’t 12 people in the civil trial, you fucktard.

And the criminal jury (on a different case) found him guilty despite the fact that the accusatory instrument itself didn’t allege an actual crime.

That bullshit disappears after it gets reversed on appeal.

You’re a weak ass retard — whatever your actual username might be.

All Smith did was to pull out the job duty parts of his last charge and found a new eager and willing Grand Jury to prosecute Trump... but this won't ever see the lights of a courtroom... Smith is just butthurt and tired of explaining to his Trump hater friends why he blew it....
If Trump didn't sucker you rubes into paying his legal fees he would have already gone to trial, found guilty & be sitting in a Federal prison right now. And we'd be rid of that dirtbag for good.

If Trump would have simply gone away after the 2020 election, the Dimocrat machinery would not be going after him now.
I'm not sure that's accurate... the left is a vengeful lot today... mess with them and they never let up... its one of the reasons they must be beaten and taken out of power...
They wanted to make an example of Trump of what happens when an outsider comes in and has the nerve to beat them....

If Trump didn't sucker you rubes into paying his legal fees he would have already gone to trial, found guilty & be sitting in a Federal prison right now. And we'd be rid of that dirtbag for good.
Its helping him win... I just sent another check...

Nice, you missed the bit where Trump inserted his fingers into E Jean Carroll's vagina in a department changing room.
Nope Carroll let Trump bend her over in a changing room thirty years ago thinking she bagged a millionaire playboy.
Trump doesn’t even remember who she is . Hahahahaahhaaha what a dumb slut.

You’re positing a civil jury’s “findings” from a NY trial as though that means that their “findings” are right.

That’s not what their findings mean.

And a finger fuck is not a rape anyway. Although I doubt he ever touched that weird woman.
Yeah not for a MAGAt

What year did that happen? She admits she doesn't know, so do you?
Most of the things I remember from years ago I can't remember the exact year. She does remember your sexual predator guy invading her vagina and told her friend what had happened. BTW a jury heard all the evidence and found your disgusting pos guilty. Suck it up pal, he's your cult leader what does that say about you?

I just now heard of this a couple hours ago. Basically, this nut Jack Smith (who was not supposed to be bringing the original case!) re-did the old indictment after the Supreme Ct ruled that presidents have immunity from lawsuits when they are (my words) working in their capacity as a president.

The ONLY thing Jonathan Turley is renowned for is saying anything the Republican Party wants him to say.

Most of the things I remember from years ago I can't remember the exact year. She does remember your sexual predator guy invading her vagina and told her friend what had happened. BTW a jury heard all the evidence and found your disgusting pos guilty. Suck it up pal, he's your cult leader what does that say about you?
Sure thing, Simp. :auiqs.jpg:

I just now heard of this a couple hours ago. Basically, this nut Jack Smith (who was not supposed to be bringing the original case!) re-did the old indictment after the Supreme Ct ruled that presidents have immunity from lawsuits when they are (my words) working in their capacity as a president.
Hahahaha

Turkey

Was a useless.pile of paid buttlicking

Forum List

Back