I'm no psychiatrist but this remark sounds like it's detached from reality.

Trump says he would win California if ‘Jesus … was the vote counter’

Former President Trump suggested during an interview with television psychologist “Dr. Phil” McGraw that he would win California if Jesus Christ was the one counting ballots.

“Democrats play a different game. And you have ballot harvesting, but you also have people getting ballots,” he said during the interview. “I mean, in California, you have people getting seven ballots.”

It begs the question, does he really believe it? Biden beat him in CA by about 30 percentage points in 2020.

What does it say about someone who would make such a comment? Personally, I don't think delusion is a desirable trait for a prez to have. Thoughts?
Coming from California, it's true. Biden beat Trump by 30 percentage points because the fraud in California is massive. Every one knows it and agrees with it. Someone getting seven ballots is gently conservative.

They're so emotionally invested in this obvious con man that any criticism of him is perceived as a direct and vicious attack on them. And they react accordingly.

Group pathology.

Uh oh, here comes the macistas to let us know what group think is................as they fly out of their dem hive.

Uh oh, here comes the macistas to let us know what group think is................as they fly out of their dem hive.
Worshiping at the alter of their orange god.

1724862783058.png

It is a political question. And it raises the issue, of who would Jesus vote for.
What was his view of the "rich" (think eye of the needle)

Jesus says in Matthew 19:24 "I'll say it again-it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of A needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!"
It has nothing to do with who Jesus would vote for, but that if Jesus counted the votes, would he cheat. The answer is no.
And yes, a camel can go through the eye of the needle.

I'm no psychiatrist but this remark sounds like it's detached from reality.​

Every remark you make sounds detached from reality. You are no psychiatrist but I bet you make one hell of a psychiatric patient.

All Trump is saying is the plain truth--- the very real possibility that if even California were run honestly, that Trump might even win there.

And I believe he has a point.

Even the big blue cities like SF and LA are probably only so blue because democrats control 100% of the media there, and so, all the information those poor people read.

Former President Trump suggested during an interview with television psychologist “Dr. Phil” McGraw that he would win California if Jesus Christ was the one counting ballots.

“Democrats play a different game. And you have ballot harvesting, but you also have people getting ballots,” he said during the interview. “I mean, in California, you have people getting seven ballots.”

It begs the question, does he really believe it? Biden beat him in CA by about 30 percentage points in 2020.

What does it say about someone who would make such a comment? Personally, I don't think delusion is a desirable trait for a prez to have. Thoughts?

Trump's conspiracy just got WAY more complicated. As he's talking about the 'faking' of 2.4 million ballots, bare minimum.

All without the slightest fucking evidence.

It has nothing to do with who Jesus would vote for, but that if Jesus counted the votes, would he cheat. The answer is no.
And yes, a camel can go through the eye of the needle.

Matthew 14:13-21 Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand

Jesus replied, “They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat.”

Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people. 20 They all ate and were satisfied,

Imagine that Jesus could turn 5 Biden votes into 5,000.

Matthew 14:13-21 Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand

Jesus replied, “They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat.”

Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people. 20 They all ate and were satisfied,

Imagine that Jesus could turn 5 Biden votes into 5,000.
Why would He? Think of all the babies that His Father placed in the womb that the Democrats rip out and sell for parts that Jesus could save if He voted Republican.

IMG_4727.png

Forum List

Back