Errr, is this the greatest flip-flop yet? Breaking News: Kamala Harris Used To Think Border Wall Was ‘Un-American.’ Now She Supports It.

You're ignorant of the facts or in denial. Either way, You offered nothing but a screeching tirade absent any facts.

Nothing in that article shows an inkling that people were illegally imported into our country by Biden. It’s simply absurd

Oh I don’t think k a wall can be racist.
LOL new invention - video recording.

His rhetoric around the wall definitely stirred up a lot or racism and hate though. Don’t see how anybody could deny that
Your cult had a non-stop chant of RACISM. It didn't work. Voters are not blind or stupid.

LOL new invention - video recording.

Your cult had a non-stop chant of RACISM. It didn't work. Voters are not blind or stupid.
People can say whatever they want. I told you my perspective. If you’re asking my opinion on the people who called the wall racist I’d say they were defining it as that based on the hateful rhetoric I mentioned.

Really? So you don’t think if that bill hit her desk she would sign it? Even after saying she would on the campaign trail?
Who the fuck knows?

She said she'd ban fracking., Now, apparently, she supports fracking.
She said she's ban gas powered cars. Now, apparently, she won't ban them.
She said ICE is the KKK and she'd dismantle them. Now, apparently, she supports ICE.

And on and on, issue after issue.

Is that you denying that Trumps wall and immigrant rhetoric stirred up hate and racism against immigrants? Cause there are plenty of threads in here from MaGas that would say otherwise

Is that you denying that Trumps wall and immigrant rhetoric stirred up hate and racism against immigrants?
Absolutely
Cause there are plenty of threads in here from MaGas that would say otherwise
You really want to argue this sewer reflects reality? LOL If so, 95% of your cult is so consumed by hate it borders on the need for institutionalization

She can do what fucking well likes and it is driving trump fucking crazy...

She wasn't doing interviews because she owns the news cycle without doing them...

Trump is getting desperate, doing more and more rash stuff to get on the newscycle....
She's interviewing for a job, the American people would be her boss so she must do interviews and debates she doesn't have a choice. Only in the Dems banana republic world can you just install some hack as president without the American people getting a chance to know anything about the person's positions on the issues.

She's interviewing for a job, the American people would be her boss so she must do interviews and debates she doesn't have a choice. Only in the Dems banana republic world can you just install some hack as president without the American people getting a chance to know anything about the person's positions on the issues.
They could know he positions on the issues if they actually gave a fuck.

But they don't, so any given mystery asshole with a (D) by their name is good enough.

No. It's all our federal has.

Again this is not about me.

Sure. All you had to do was ask.

Trump rejected an actual bipartisan bill because he wanted to run on the border issue.

Imagine. We have more illegals in our country right now because Trump wanted to run on the border issue.
Imagine. We have more illegals in the US because the democrats import them by the millions.

We should get beyond the phony " "bipartisan" label. Lankford was the only Republican who was a part of the Ukraine funding bill.
No. It's all our federal has.

Again this is not about me.

Sure. All you had to do was ask.

Trump rejected an actual bipartisan bill because he wanted to run on the border issue.

Imagine. We have more illegals in our country right now because Trump wanted to run on the border issue.
You need to move beyond the phony "bipartisan" label. Lankford was the only republican negotiating the Ukraine slush fund bill.

Imagine. We have more illegals in the US because the democrats import them by the millions.

And because Trump killed the border deal.

We should get beyond the phony " "bipartisan" label. Lankford was the only Republican who was a part of the Ukraine funding bill.

It was created by both parties...this bipartisan.

Lol, what do you think bipartisan is?

Are you new at this?

You need to move beyond the phony "bipartisan" label. Lankford was the only republican negotiating the Ukraine slush fund bill.

People can say whatever they want. I told you my perspective. If you’re asking my opinion on the people who called the wall racist I’d say they were defining it as that based on the hateful rhetoric I mentioned.
They said "walls are racist" and EVERY single lefty on planet Earth said "walls dont work". How are leftys going to explain that away now?

Are conservatives the ONLY people who have positions that never change, regardless of whether or not its politically useful to do so? You dont see US flip flopping our fucking positions every couple years. :dunno:

Last edited:
It's the narrative and bias that was nonsense.

Generally Democrats have always supported strategic sections of wall.
That’s sure as hell not how they said it.

They accused the GOP of being immoral for wanting to build walls.. that walls in themselves were divisive and they didn’t unite humanity and all the other eye-rolling platitudes.

She completely caved and now admits Trump was right. She needs to come out and admit that publicly, and demand other Democrats do the same. They should all apologize too

Nothing in that article shows an inkling that people were illegally imported into our country by Biden. It’s simply absurd
Biden's secret flights into airports under cover of darkness is your inkling.
And because Trump killed the border deal.

It was created by both parties...this bipartisan.

Lol, what do you think bipartisan is?

Are you new at this?
Trump killed the Ukraine funding bill. Trump was not In office. You have an insatiable need to give Trump superpowers. One Republican negotiating a bill is not bipartisan.

Have you never understood terms and definitons?

They accused the GOP of being immoral for wanting to build walls.. that walls in themselves were divisive and they didn’t unite humanity and all the other eye-rolling platitudes.

She completely caved and now admits Trump was right. She needs to come out and admit that publicly, and demand other Democrats do the same. They should all apologize too
Not a chance that will happen.

Which politician did that?

No.

She is following the standard democrat position of strategic sections of wall like they have for decades.

That’s a pretty dishonest presentation. Every president including Obama and Biden funded border security including fencing and walls in select areas. Very different than Trumps wall.

Biden was against ANY new wall construction, and even tried to get around and redirect the already congressionaly mandated border wall funding.
You guys need to stop your dishonest rewriting of history.

Biden's secret flights into airports under cover of darkness is your inkling.

If they are secret...how do you know?

Trump killed the Ukraine funding bill. Trump was not In office. You have an insatiable need to give Trump superpowers. One Republican negotiating a bill is not bipartisan.

He did kill the border bill. He took credit for it and you still don't believe it? Lol.

“As the leader of our party, there is zero chance I will support this horrible open borders betrayal of America,” Trump told his supporters on Saturday. “I’ll fight it all the way. A lot of the senators are trying to say, respectfully, they’re blaming it on me. I say, that’s okay. Please blame it on me. Please.”

What is this? Amateur hour?

Have you never understood terms and definitons?
Yes.

Forum List

Back