Errr, is this the greatest flip-flop yet? Breaking News: Kamala Harris Used To Think Border Wall Was ‘Un-American.’ Now She Supports It.

If they are secret...how do you know?

He did kill the border bill. He took credit for it and you still don't believe it? Lol.

“As the leader of our party, there is zero chance I will support this horrible open borders betrayal of America,” Trump told his supporters on Saturday. “I’ll fight it all the way. A lot of the senators are trying to say, respectfully, they’re blaming it on me. I say, that’s okay. Please blame it on me. Please.”

What is this? Amateur hour?

Yes.
Do you not understand that Trump had no voting power on the bill?

Your world is consumed by, "I Blame Trump"

I'm blown away by the dishonesty from Dimocrat posters on this thread.
We've had eight years of pummeling from you guys, any time border wall construction has been brought up, and now that Kamalla is LAUGHINGLY on board for more construction, you guys are telling us not to believe our lying eyes from the past.
Unfuckingbelievable.

Votes in the senate is what killed the bill. The sponsors advised against passage.

ROFL. You're making stuff up.
Yeah, I made it up. You should learn about a topic before discussing it.

“As the leader of our party, there is zero chance I will support this horrible open borders betrayal of America,” Trump told a rowdy crowd of supporters at a rally in Las Vegas on Saturday, ahead of the state’s presidential caucus on Feb. 8. “I’ll fight it all the way. A lot of the senators are trying to say, respectfully, they’re blaming it on me. I say, that’s okay. Please blame it on me. Please.”

“As the leader of our party, there is zero chance I will support this horrible open borders betrayal of America,” Trump told a rowdy crowd of supporters at a rally in Las Vegas on Saturday, ahead of the state’s presidential caucus on Feb. 8. “I’ll fight it all the way. A lot of the senators are trying to say, respectfully, they’re blaming it on me. I say, that’s okay. Please blame it on me. Please.”
Are you going to cut and paste that same snipet a dozen more times?

Do you stutter when you cut and paste? As opposed to your goofy conspiracy theories, the bill failed for lack of affirmative votes.

Two of the border deal’s chief Senate negotiators, Oklahoma Republican James Lankford and Arizona independent Kyrsten Sinema, voted against advancing the measure Thursday, protesting what they said was an unserious process focused on political optics. The bill’s third major sponsor, Connecticut Democrat Chris Murphy, voted in favor.

You should append your cutting and pasting with, "I Blame Trump" written in gargantuan text. You will feel better about your pathology.

Trump bragged that he killed it and you say he didn't kill it.

ROFL.

You can't make this shit up.

Dimocrats have had the opportunity since May of 2023 to get a REAL border security bill to Biden's desk, but HR2 sits on Chuck Schumer's desk instead, and will go no further. Of course it doesn't really matter, since Biden has already said he would veto it anyway.

You should learn that your goofy conspiracy theories are a poor substitute for facts.

You don't understand that lack of affirmative senate votes is what killed the phony border bill.

Dimocrats have had the opportunity since May of 2023 to get a REAL border security bill to Biden's desk, but HR2 sits on Chuck Schumer's desk instead, and will go no further. Of course it doesn't really matter, since Biden has already said he would veto it anyway.
While Biden was flying illegals across the country as a part of the Dim "resettlement" plan. A border bill might have stifled the numbers of illegals he could have imported.

Are you going to cut and paste that same snipet a dozen more times?

Do you stutter when you cut and paste? As opposed to your goofy conspiracy theories, the bill failed for lack of affirmative votes.

You didn't seem to understand it as you contradicted the very next post.

Do you have a bad memory?

Two of the border deal’s chief Senate negotiators, Oklahoma Republican James Lankford and Arizona independent Kyrsten Sinema, voted against advancing the measure Thursday, protesting what they said was an unserious process focused on political optics. The bill’s third major sponsor, Connecticut Democrat Chris Murphy, voted in favor.
Yeah. Trump told them not to vote for it.

Thanks for proving my point.

That isn't a bipartisan bill. It's a Republican wish list.

Politics requires compromise.

They
You should learn that your goofy conspiracy theories are a poor substitute for facts.

You don't understand that lack of affirmative senate votes is what killed the phony border bill.

It lacked votes because Trump told them not to vote for it.

Are you daft? Are you unable to see the connection?

You didn't seem to understand it as you contradicted the very next post.

Do you have a bad memory?

Yeah. Trump told them not to vote for it.

Thanks for proving my point.
Thanks for contradicting your own conspiracy theory.

Your silly. "Trump told Them" is ignorant and naive. Trump didn't vote on the senate bill. Senators voted 50 to 43 against the bill. Are you going to float a new conspiracy theory that Trump told democrats to vote against the bill and democrats did just that?

"Trump told them". Are you hearing Trumps voice in your head?

Thanks for contradicting your own conspiracy theory.

Your silly. "Trump told Them" is ignorant and naive. Trump didn't vote on the senate bill. Senators voted 50 to 43 against the bill. Are you going to float a new conspiracy theory that Trump told democrats to vote against the bill and democrats did just that?

"Trump told them". Are you hearing Trumps voice in your head?
No. I read Trump's own statement.

He told his sycophants not to vote for it.

He bragged about.

He said it was his fault.

You are flailing in denial.

Forum List

Back