Zuckerberg says Biden/Harris administration

Nobody lied about Russian disinformation.

So you wash over Trump's request to social media then do a 180 and show how you were duped by the right wing media.

The flailing is real.
You still are lying about it.

And your failed moral equivalency just shows how bankrupt you are.

You still are lying about it.

No. You got duped.

I bet you can't find one source that quotes those intelligence officials claiming the laptop was Russian disinformation.

And your failed moral equivalency just shows how bankrupt you are.
Not mine, yours. You flip flopped on your values regarding social media requests because it was your guy then you repeated a right wing media lie then call me a liar.

ROFL. You are like a slow motion train wreck. Just keep digging.

“It turns out that Republicans' concerns about the Biden administration's efforts to censor the news and information Americans see are well-founded.

In a stunning letter to the House Judiciary Committee, Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote that the Biden-Harris administration pressured Facebook to censor content and then pushed harder after the company initially resisted the government's coercion…..”
“….I believe the government pressure was wrong," Zuckerberg wrote, "and I regret that we were not more outspoken about it. I also think we made some choices that, with the benefit of hindsight and new information, we wouldn't make today."

He said the company would react differently if it received similar pressure again: "I feel strongly that we should not compromise our content standards due to pressure from any Administration in either direction − and we're ready to push back if something like this happens again.
It's sad but not shocking that Joe Biden's White House pressured a major social media company to block Americans' access to information deemed by government censors as inappropriate. Stories about government interference with Facebook and Twitter, now known as X, have been swirling for some time.

But the fact that Zuckerberg has acknowledged years after the fact that the Biden-Harris administration repeatedly pressured the company to censor content, even jokes, during the pandemic is quite damning.”

“It turns out that Republicans' concerns about the Biden administration's efforts to censor the news and information Americans see are well-founded.

In a stunning letter to the House Judiciary Committee, Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote that the Biden-Harris administration pressured Facebook to censor content and then pushed harder after the company initially resisted the government's coercion…..”
“….I believe the government pressure was wrong," Zuckerberg wrote, "and I regret that we were not more outspoken about it. I also think we made some choices that, with the benefit of hindsight and new information, we wouldn't make today."

He said the company would react differently if it received similar pressure again: "I feel strongly that we should not compromise our content standards due to pressure from any Administration in either direction − and we're ready to push back if something like this happens again.
It's sad but not shocking that Joe Biden's White House pressured a major social media company to block Americans' access to information deemed by government censors as inappropriate. Stories about government interference with Facebook and Twitter, now known as X, have been swirling for some time.

But the fact that Zuckerberg has acknowledged years after the fact that the Biden-Harris administration repeatedly pressured the company to censor content, even jokes, during the pandemic is quite damning.”
Good for Mark.

He can post what he wants as usual.

No. You got duped.

I bet you can't find one source that quotes those intelligence officials claiming the laptop was Russian disinformation.
Morally bankrupt you.

“More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

Spies Who Lie’ leader, cosigners were on CIA payroll when they falsely claimed Hunter Biden laptop was Russian fake

“It’s clear from the 302 report that the FBI knew at the time that Hunter’s laptop and the Post story about it were “legitimate” and not part of any Russian disinformation plot.”

The problem are dipshits who think it’s fine for the government to bully the media into a specific narrative. Why on Earth would you partisan freaks defend the government doing this?
The politico- religious ideology of Dem/ Marxists is one of complete control. The government is " The hand of the gods" to strike fear and compliance into the loathsome minions.

Morally bankrupt you.

“More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

Spies Who Lie’ leader, cosigners were on CIA payroll when they falsely claimed Hunter Biden laptop was Russian fake

“It’s clear from the 302 report that the FBI knew at the time that Hunter’s laptop and the Post story about it were “legitimate” and not part of any Russian disinformation plot.”
You should have looked up the definition of "earmark".

They didn't say it was Russian disinformation, they said it had the appearance (earmarks) of Russian disinformation.

A very important distinction that you failed to recognize and were subsequently duped by your media masters.

The “smartest man” Joe knows couldn’t say if the laptop full of photos and videos of him smoking crack and having sex with prostitutes was his or not……

They didn't say it was Russian disinformation, they said it had the appearance (earmarks) of Russian disinformation.

A very important distinction that you failed to recognize and were subsequently duped by your media masters.
What earmark was that? A democrat smoking crack?

What earmark was that? A democrat smoking crack?
Well gee, let's think for a second.

If a half blind Democrat activist with a computer repair shop claimed to have Ivanka's laptop and gave it to Biden's personal lawyer who after a few days gave it to Rachel Madow who after a few days gave it to CNN who eventually gave it to Trump's FBI then claimed a bunch of stuff about Trump.

Would you believe it was real?

Don't worry. You don't need to answer.

It's irrelevant though. You got duped by your media masters but are attempting to deflect.

You glossed over the part where they KNEW it was real. A carefully worded lie is still a lie.

Well if he means it I appreciate both his candor and his change of policy. I always hedge my bets though and wait to see if it is just political rhetoric to eliminate any justification for government control or if he is actually speaking his convictions. It's always easy to be wonderful and of impeccable morals and character after you deliberately let the horse out of the barn.

Well gee, let's think for a second.

If a half blind Democrat activist with a computer repair shop claimed to have Ivanka's laptop and gave it to Biden's personal lawyer who after a few days gave it to Rachel Madow who after a few days gave it to CNN who eventually gave it to Trump's FBI then claimed a bunch of stuff about Trump.

Would you believe it was real?

Don't worry. You don't need to answer.

It's irrelevant though. You got duped by your media masters but are attempting to deflect.
More lies from the morally bankrupt authoritarian pigeon. The laptop was turned over to the FBI before anyone else. The FBI had it before anyone else. The files were not passed around like you claim until after the FBI had the original in their possession. The knew it was legit all along.

“Mac Isaac eventually brought the laptop to the attention of the FBI, who seized it in December 2019, under the authority of a subpoena issued by a Wilmington grand jury that had been investigating Hunter Biden for financial matters since 2018.[1][12]”

You don’t even seem to be very familiar with the story.

When did “Trump’s FBI” do that? Before or after Facebook suspended him for two years?

It’s a problem when the government wants to use censorship to hide the truth from the public. Especially when it’s something that is in their own interest, like concealing corruption and information damaging to them.

I like how the liberals all suddenly support government censorship, at least as long as it favors their party…….
Trump never had an FBI. Has everybody already forgotten McCabe and Strzok and the I think 38 other FBI personnel who worked with Mueller to take Trump down? How some worked diligently to keep him from being elected? How Comey protected Hillary before and after the election and, after reporting serious crimes she had committed, he refused to indict her implying she was too stupid to know they were crimes and no jury would convict her?
BOLOGNA. as I recall, Time Magazine reported in February 2021 that in fact Zuckerberg had donated 410 million dollars towards a legion of secret leftwing shadow organizations for getting out an all-out campaign drive to get voters to the polls in 2020 en masse for the express purpose of assuring that Trump LOST.
And now he says all he donated to was for election infrastructure? Doesn't ring real forthcoming does it.

Forum List

Back