Report: U.S. Navy to Sideline 17 Ships for Lack of Manpower

You claim they are entitled to basic human rights and turn around and have no problem denying them jobs based on the mere fact they are gay.
If persons are members of a white nationalist group should they be allowed to serve in your military?

If persons are members of a white nationalist group should they be allowed to serve in your military?

Unless that specific group has listed by the Govt of engaging rebellion against the Govt, yes.

My first duty station, MCB Camp Hansen we lived in squadbays that had been portioned off to give a tad bit of privacy. One good old boy from Alabama used the Confederate flag for his curtain going onto this area.

Other's complained and the CO made him take it down as it was the battle standard of an enemy of the US.

Unless that specific group has listed by the Govt of engaging rebellion against the Govt, yes.

My first duty station, MCB Camp Hansen we lived in squadbays that had been portioned off to give a tad bit of privacy. One good old boy from Alabama used the Confederate flag for his curtain going onto this area.

Other's complained and the CO made him take it down as it was the battle standard of an enemy of the US.
There you go. One standard for you but not others

I get it that the command can ban white pride

But it could also ban open displays of homosexuality and misgendering

There you go. One standard for you but not others

I get it that the command can ban white pride

But it could also ban open displays of homosexuality and misgendering

Nope, they did not ban white pride, they banned the flag of an enemy nation.

At least try to be honest

Nope, they did not ban white pride, they banned the flag of an enemy nation.

At least try to be honest
After 150 years of displaying the Stars and Bars, that obviously has less to do with the old Confederacy and secession, and more to do with suppressing white pride

Just calling it an enemy nation is insulting

Anyway, even without the flag soldiers or sailors could be members of a group that honors white culture

And dont deny it

Libs like you would freak out

Last edited:
Anyway, even without the flag soldiers or sailors could be members of a group that honors white culture

And dont deny it

Libs like you would freak out

Of course they could. As long as that group is not actively working against the US Govt

After 150 years of displaying the Stars and Bars, that obviously has less to do with the old Confederacy and secession, and more to do with suppressing white pride

Just calling it an enemy nation is insulting

The CSA was an enemy of the United States. That is beyond debate, even for you.

Of course they could. As long as that group is not actively working against the US Govt
Sez who?

The FBI who says white supremacy is a number one priority?

Even if it consists of people who see nothing wrong with honoring dead Confederate war hero’s?

Forum List

Back