Report: U.S. Navy to Sideline 17 Ships for Lack of Manpower

I never said they did

But being a vital component of national defense the government has an interest in maintaining readiness of the service

He’s a thought

Lets downsize federal employees in Wash DC and use some of the savings to bolster the merchant marine

Did the guy you are voting for do that when he had the chance?

Did the guy you are voting for do that when he had the chance?
Take a pill, Harpy

Your TDS is starting already this morning

To my knowledge trump failed to fix the manpower shortage at the merchant marine

Shame on him, huh?

But at least he didnt make the situation worse by encouraging butt fucking and cross dressing, which disgusts many normal recruits

Take a pill, Harpy

Your TDS is starting already this morning

To my knowledge trump failed to fix the manpower shortage at the merchant marine

Shame on him, huh?

But at least he didnt make the situation worse by encouraging butt fucking and cross dressing, which disgusts many normal recruits

Damn, first thing in the morning and you are already having gay sex fantasies.

Ok, thats a childish way to maintain an argument

Plus it wont work

But go-ahead if thats the best you can do

I can only go by what you post.

If you do not want to talk about the things you posted, do not post them.

I can only go by what you post.

If you do not want to talk about the things you posted, do not post them.
Sure we can talk about it

You are the one trying to avoid the subject by bullying critics into silence

You are the one that brought up butt sex.

Do not blame me for your own words.
Which is now allowed and even normalized in wokeness

I agree that low pay might contribute to the manpower shortage within the merchant marine, but wokeness may be a contributing factor also

Which is now allowed and even normalized in wokeness

It has been allowed since before I got out in 2009.

Nobody but old fuckers like you care about gay people.

In 2008 before I got out I was talking with the young Marines under me about this very topic and they, way back then, told me those exact words. You are projecting your hate on to a younger generation that does not view things like you do.

In 2008 before I got out I was talking with the young Marines under me about this very topic and they, way back then, told me those exact words. You are projecting your hate on to a younger generation that does not view things like you do.
With the manpower shortages across the armed services and merchant marines wokeness may have reached a tipping point

Some or even many kids spilling out high schools may be infected with the woke disease, they may not be the ones most likely to don a uniform and pick up a fifle

And the other kids who used to join are not be as delighted with wokeness as you are

With the manpower shortages across the armed services and merchant marines wokeness may have reached a tipping point

Some or even many kids spilling out high schools may be infected with the woke disease, they may not be the ones most likely to don a uniform and pick up a fifle

And the other kids who used to join are not as delighted with wokeness as you are

Not hating gay people does not equal being woke....it equals not being a piece of shit human being that hates people for being different than themselves

Two things:

#1 Isn't it interesting that they inject gays into a discussion about shortages of civilian sailors to crew support ships.

and

#2 That when talking about gays it's always butt sex that comes up when: (a) not all gay men do butt sex, (b) many heterosexual couple enjoy butt sex, and (c) it leaves out most lesbians.

and

#3 As a Marine, might I suggest not talking about Marines under you when talking about gays. Just say'n. ;)

OK, that three not two. Shoot me.

WW
USN Ret.

It"s only a matter of time. Just look at the threats we are getting from China, Russia, and North Korea (along with Iran potentially being within weeks of having nukes) due to the Vegetable-in-Chief's lack of leadership

Hasn't Iran been within weeks of getting a nuke for 30 years now? I mean, it would have been nice if Trump hadn't scrapped the agreement that allowed for inspections to prove they weren't making nukes.

Reality check-

1) Only one country has used Nukes on people. Yet it thinks it has the right to be a moral arbiter.
2) Given that Saddam and Qaddafy were killed after giving up their nuclear programs, that sounds like a good reason for Iran to want nukes.
3) If Israel has nukes, why can't Iran?

Two things:

#1 Isn't it interesting that they inject gays into a discussion about shortages of civilian sailors to crew support ships.

and

#2 That when talking about gays it's always butt sex that comes up when: (a) not all gay men do butt sex, (b) many heterosexual couple enjoy butt sex, and (c) it leaves out most lesbians.

and

#3 As a Marine, might I suggest not talking about Marians under you when talking about gays. Just say'n. ;)

OK, that three no two. Shoot me.

WW

For your number 2....I have often wondered about that. Why is it when these people think of gay people it is always butt sex and not two women munching on each other?

as for number 3...well played!

Not hating gay people does not equal being woke....it equals not being a piece of shit human being that hates people for being different than themselves
Thats very strong language

Much stronger than anything I have said about gay sexual perversion

You are easily triggered

I am surprised that no nation has made a move on us directly now that we have no effective leadership.

Okay, this isn't surprising. Less and less young people want to join the military, and frankly, who can blame them? The pay is awful, and if you are 18, America has been fighting a "war" since before you were born.

For your number 2....I have often wondered about that. Why is it when these people think of gay people it is always butt sex and not two women munching on each other?

as for number 3...well played!

I try, there are still tickets available for my Wednesday set at the local stand up comedy club.

Oh wait, tickets are free... shit.

Don't forget to tip your server.

WW

Forum List

Back