Report: U.S. Navy to Sideline 17 Ships for Lack of Manpower

Okay, this isn't surprising. Less and less young people want to join the military, and frankly, who can blame them? The pay is awful, and if you are 18, America has been fighting a "war" since before you were born.

And the pay for the Merchant Marines seems to be even worse than for the military and they do not get all the benefits

And the pay for the Merchant Marines seems to be even worse than for the military and they do not get all the benefits
Maybe the kids are not applying for the right jobs

If you want ti be a diversity councilor the job starts at $160k a year

1724760208471.png

Your hatred of gay people is perverted.
Is refusal to condone sexual perversion your equivalent of hate?

To me its common decency

We should not physically abuse homosexuals in America

They are entitled to basic human rights

Unlike parts of the 3rd world where they can be dropped off tall buildings

But straight people should not take their place in the upsidedown world of wokeness

To me its common decency

But straight people should not take their place in the upsidedown world of wokeness

You claim they are entitled to basic human rights and turn around and have no problem denying them jobs based on the mere fact they are gay.

The fact you are not throwing them off buildings does not really justify your hate of them.

Personally I assume the only reason you do not do so is that it is against the law here

I am still in a state of shock that someone would post "hey, I do not throw them off buildings" as evidence they are not filled with hate.

You claim they are entitled to basic human rights and turn around and have no problem denying them jobs based on the mere fact they are gay.
If the person belonged to a white suprematist group would you tolerate them the same as you do men pretending to be women?

I am still in a state of shock that someone would post "hey, I do not throw them off buildings" as evidence they are not filled with hate.
You’ll get over it

I never did go in for “rolling the queers” even when it was more or less acceptable

If the person belonged to a white suprematist group would you tolerate them the same as you do men pretending to be women?

First off, gay men are not pretending to be women.

And secondly, since belonging to a white supremacist group is not illegal I would not support them being denied a job by the Govt based on that fact

You’ll get over it

I never did go in for “rolling the queers” even when it was more or less acceptable

I will, it is just odd to see in this day and age.

Thank Odin people like you are dying out.

To me its common decency

Try that in the work place or at school.

Try that in the work place or at school.
I think everyone has to exercise restraint

You should not be attacking students who do not approve of the crazy sexual wokeness

Such as attacking females who do not want to shower with men

Forum List

Back