Zuckerberg says Biden/Harris administration

More lies from the morally bankrupt authoritarian pigeon. The laptop was turned over to the FBI before anyone else. The FBI had it before anyone else. The files were not passed around like you claim until after the FBI had the original in their possession. The knew it was legit all along.

“Mac Isaac eventually brought the laptop to the attention of the FBI, who seized it in December 2019, under the authority of a subpoena issued by a Wilmington grand jury that had been investigating Hunter Biden for financial matters since 2018.[1][12]”

You don’t even seem to be very familiar with the story.
I'm familiar enough with it to know that you were duped by the media when you claimed they stated it was Russian disinformation.

I'm familiar enough with it to know that you were duped by the media when you claimed they stated it was Russian disinformation.

Again, you are deflecting from the fact that they KNEW it wasn’t Russian disinformation.

If I know you are not a puppy-murderer but instead of telling the truth, I say “well Castnmeters has all the earmarks of being a puppy-murderer. I suspect Catsnmeters is a puppy murder” then I am being dishonest and deceptive..

Nope.

You were duped.

Don't blame me for your gullibility.
Not by you. Your lies are weak like a little bitch.

You are the one who was duped by Biden, the FBI and CNN and it’s all documented now. Even now that the truth is known, you still can’t face the facts. You can’t face the facts like a weak little bitch.

You have nothing to back up your weak little bitch claims. I’ve posted numerous links to back up my claims. Just repeating “you got duped” is what weak little bitches do.

You got duped and you are too much of a weak little bitch to face facts.

1724881577794.png

Again, you are deflecting from the fact that they KNEW it wasn’t Russian disinformation.

If I know you are not a puppy-murderer but instead of telling the truth, I say “well Castnmeters has all the earmarks of being a puppy-murderer. I suspect Catsnmeters is a puppy murder” then I am being dishonest and deceptive..
You are deflecting from the fact you got duped.

Not by you. Your lies are weak like a little bitch.

They said it had the earmarks.

You got duped.

You are the one who was duped by Biden, the FBI and CNN and it’s all documented now. Even now that the truth is known, you still can’t face the facts. You can’t face the facts like a weak little bitch.

Wow. You are seriously triggered right now with all your ad hominem nonsense.

Maybe you are too sensitive for political boards?

You have nothing to back up your weak little bitch claims. I’ve posted numerous links to back up my claims. Just repeating “you got duped” is what weak little bitches do.

You got duped and you are too much of a weak little bitch to face facts.
I didn't need to back them up. You proved your own comment wrong when you linked the statement that it had the earmarks of Russian disinformation.

Thanks for that.

Forum List

Back