Who Is Bruce Springsteen and why am I mentioning him here?

Bruce Springsteen is an American Idol.

Springsteen is a pioneer of heartland rock, combining a commercially successful rock sound with poetic and socially conscious lyrics reflecting the issues of working class American life. He is known for his descriptive lyrics and energetic concerts, which sometimes last over four hours.

LAUDED BY ROLLING STONE AS "THE EMBODIMENT OF ROCK & ROLL", WITH MORE THAN 140 MILLION RECORDS SOLD AROUND THE GLOBE AND MORE THAN 70 MILLION IN THE UNITED STATES, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING ARTISTS. LONG RECOGNIZED AS AN INCOMPARABLE LIVE PERFORMER, HE HAS WON 20 GRAMMY AWARDS, AN ACADEMY AWARD, TWO GOLDEN GLOBES, AND A SPECIAL TONY AWARD.

What Ronald Reagan said about Springsteen:

In September 1984, Springsteen’s “Born in the U.S.A.” was atop the charts, and Ronald Reagan, running for reelection against Walter Mondale, told a New Jersey audience that he and the singer-songwriter shared the same American dream.

Having said all of the above, this is what Bruce Springsteen said about Trump a little while ago:

and here are all the celebrities that think that Donald Trump is not only an asshole but an existential threat to our Democracy.

Go ahead and continue to think Trump is competent. People that truly know and have accomplished competency to the nth degree in their lives, believe that Trump is a total failure.

Who would you put your vote on? A failure (Trump) or a huge success (all the celebrities above)?

Silly at best. What makes these people so "in the know?" Absolutely NOTHING, kinda like you-)

Springsteen is a pioneer of heartland rock, combining a commercially successful rock sound with poetic and socially conscious lyrics reflecting the issues of working class American life. He is known for his descriptive lyrics and energetic concerts, which sometimes last over four hours.

LAUDED BY ROLLING STONE AS "THE EMBODIMENT OF ROCK & ROLL", WITH MORE THAN 140 MILLION RECORDS SOLD AROUND THE GLOBE AND MORE THAN 70 MILLION IN THE UNITED STATES, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING ARTISTS. LONG RECOGNIZED AS AN INCOMPARABLE LIVE PERFORMER, HE HAS WON 20 GRAMMY AWARDS, AN ACADEMY AWARD, TWO GOLDEN GLOBES, AND A SPECIAL TONY AWARD.

In September 1984, Springsteen’s “Born in the U.S.A.” was atop the charts, and Ronald Reagan, running for reelection against Walter Mondale, told a New Jersey audience that he and the singer-songwriter shared the same American dream.

Having said all of the above, this is what Bruce Springsteen said about Trump a little while ago:

and here are all the celebrities that think that Donald Trump is not only an asshole but an existential threat to our Democracy.

Go ahead and continue to think Trump is competent. People that truly know and have accomplished competency to the nth degree in their lives, believe that Trump is a total failure.

Who would you put your vote on? A failure (Trump) or a huge success (all the celebrities above)?

Since none of those celebrities are running for president, I won’t vote for any of them..

You are causing me sadness to say that you are leaving. I so much enjoyed proving you wrong. Thanks for letting me to know that you are leaving me. It is thoughtful of you. Then again, I can't wait for you to do so. I am getting goose bumps thinking about it.
you have obsession issues I can tell.

So is Ted Nugent
Ted Nugent is so much stronger of a human than this springsteen political want a be. And can fking out play him any fking day. Stranglehold is one of the best songs out there still today. Still current. Played still on the radio.

Silly at best. What makes these people so "in the know?" Absolutely NOTHING, kinda like you-)
Isn't our Constitution about the majority deciding who is president? Well, celebrities are Americans and among celebrities, the Democrats have the majority, don't they? How many celebrities are singing Trump for president?

You are obsessed with trump’s personality to the point of obscuring policy. His policy expanded the economy across the globe and enhanced national security. That is competence deluxe.
You are abetting hardships and death because of your brainwashed obsession with trump’s personality.
Curious, do you like professional sports?
Okay, lets talk about policy.

Enhanced national security?

Assessing Trump’s National Security Record

President Trump’s decision-making style has impeded planning and decision-making. Unlike his predecessors, he does not take long briefings or read detailed briefing materials. He has hobbled the slow but effective national security decision-making process that dates to the Eisenhower administration. And he has announced major decisions without adequate consultation with allies or, at times, even his own advisors.
\

read the full article and get better informed.

as far as expanding the economy across the globe

From July to September this year (2020), the economy grew by 7.4% in the US (33.1% is the annualized figure). This is less than Germany, Italy and the eurozone as a whole.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-45827430
If you look at economic growth from the start of the pandemic to the present, the US has done better than Europe but "worse than China and some other Asian economies" such as South Korea, says Neil Shearing, chief economist at Capital Economics.

Isn't our Constitution about the majority deciding who is president?
nope, electoral college does that.
Well, celebrities are Americans and among celebrities, the Democrats have the majority, don't they?
of cultists and cucks compliant to their party. you bet. but they aren't the majority of the country. There are more conservatives, and still not a majority.
How many celebrities are singing Trump for president?
Is there a song? can you post it?

Look at border patrol crime stats 2017 through 2024 and you’ll see numbers drop up until 2020 and spike almost exponentially from 2021 forward.
I’m out $70k since this admin spiked energy costs and reduced currency value by printing $1400 weekly Covid checks.
If you’re that oblivious you don’t deserve voting privileges.

Look at border patrol crime stats 2017 through 2024 and you’ll see numbers drop up until 2020 and spike almost exponentially from 2021 forward.
I’m out $70k since this admin spiked energy costs and reduced currency value by printing $1400 weekly Covid checks.
If you’re that oblivious you don’t deserve voting privileges.

First of all, I do agree that Biden's border policy failed in a lot of ways but they are adjusting and changing that and things will get better. Everyone makes mistakes. As long as they get corrected, we have to learn to live with them and look at the total picture and not just some of the cherry picked negatives.

As far as your links to the American Rescue plan, all I can say is that Project 2025 is a total disaster for this country. Until the Republicans get rid of that, nothing the Democrats propose is bad enough to overcome Project 2025.

As far as suspending oil and gas drilling, you are totally misinformed given that the Oil companies themselves did NOT want to drill. I have put up quite a few posts already that provide that information (fact) and there, you do not have a point you can make.

First of all, I do agree that Biden's border policy failed in a lot of ways but they are adjusting and changing that and things will get better. Everyone makes mistakes. As long as they get corrected, we have to learn to live with them and look at the total picture and not just some of the cherry picked negatives.

As far as your links to the American Rescue plan, all I can say is that Project 2025 is a total disaster for this country. Until the Republicans get rid of that, nothing the Democrats propose is bad enough to overcome Project 2025.

As far as suspending oil and gas drilling, you are totally misinformed given that the Oil companies themselves did NOT want to drill. I have put up quite a few posts already that provide that information (fact) and there, you do not have a point you can make.
Printing money is a fungible economic fuckup realized and generated by this admin. Stopping future oil supply impacts costs NOW. This admin did this. Reducing value of the currency while driving up the cost of all production stretches the rubber band at both ends. Democrats did this as policy. Not because of a disaster or catastrophe. They did this on purpose.
Democrats are too stupid and dishonest to realize it and admit it.
I have no idea what your project 2025 thing is and it’s irrelevant because it doesn’t yet exist. Democrat disaster in reality exists and has existed since Jan 2021.

Things have changed since Reagan. Back then even democrats knew what a women was ;).

Printing money is a fungible economic fuckup realized and generated by this admin. Stopping future oil supply impacts costs NOW. This admin did this. Reducing value of the currency while driving up the cost of all production stretches the rubber band at both ends. Democrats did this as policy. Not because of a disaster or catastrophe. They did this on purpose.
Democrats are too stupid and dishonest to realize it and admit it.
I have no idea what your project 2025 thing is and it’s irrelevant because it doesn’t yet exist. Democrat disaster in reality exists and has existed since Jan 2021.
You are getting into a ridiculous setup and I am not going to follow you there.

First of all, printing money has been done by every president (except Clinton) for the past 70 years. It is not something to be discussed other than on a general basis.

Stopping future oil supply is a good thing. We need to go with clean energy. Our world is asphixiating due to carbon dioxide that is being created by oil burning factories.

Our currency is no higher or lower by a significant amount for the past 30 years.

Policy of the Democrats is all about for the people, of the people and by the people and that is what our Constitution is all about. Unfettered Capitalism is bad (key word is "unfettered")

Democrats are not stupid, especially compared to Republicans that believe that this country should be run by an incompetent narcissist that doesn't know the difference between what works and what doesn't.

Democrat disaster is a stupid comment as the data, statistics, and facts do not support that comment.

You are losing your value as a debater. If you want to continue debating with me, change your blind-by-choice tune.

Had they let stand trump’s policy they would have looked great

Who cares what Hollywood and Taylor Swift say ?

You are getting into a ridiculous setup and I am not going to follow you there.

First of all, printing money has been done by every president (except Clinton) for the past 70 years. It is not something to be discussed other than on a general basis.

Stopping future oil supply is a good thing. We need to go with clean energy. Our world is asphixiating due to carbon dioxide that is being created by oil burning factories.

Our currency is no higher or lower by a significant amount for the past 30 years.

Policy of the Democrats is all about for the people, of the people and by the people and that is what our Constitution is all about. Unfettered Capitalism is bad (key word is "unfettered")

Democrats are not stupid, especially compared to Republicans that believe that this country should be run by an incompetent narcissist that doesn't know the difference between what works and what doesn't.

Democrat disaster is a stupid comment as the data, statistics, and facts do not support that comment.

You are losing your value as a debater. If you want to continue debating with me, change your blind-by-choice tune.
I’ve given you facts and analysis. Look at the cost of everything and the coinciding timeline.
You are reacting like Monty Python’s Black Knight.

Forum List

Back