Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

From this morning's WaPo reporting on the Trump campaign officials violating not only the cemetery's long standing policy but also their own agreement with cemetery officers about "political campagn photo ops" on sacred ground:

"Cheung also claimed, without providing evidence or details, that “an unnamed individual, clearly suffering from a mental health episode, decided to physically block members of President Trump’s team during a very solemn ceremony.”

Responding to an inquiry about an alleged altercation during Trump’s visit, Arlington National Cemetery issued a statement that read: “We can confirm there was an incident, and a report was filed.” The organization did not share more details. It was not immediately clear to whom the report was filed, but the incident occurred on U.S. Army property. Army headquarters did not respond to requests Tuesday night for clarification.

Allison Jaslow, chief executive of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, said in a statement that Arlington National Cemetery is a hallowed place that should be off limits to partisan activity.

“Any aspiring elected official, especially one who hopes to be Commander in Chief, should not be confused about that fact,” Jaslow said. “Nor should they hide behind members of our community to justify politicking on such sacred ground."

One of your most reprehensible posts. Biden and Harris orchestrated those 13 Marines horrible deaths with the complete botching of the Afghanistan withdrawal. Why weren't they at Arlington? Oh right, the families refused to invite the MURDERERS OF THEIR SONS.
That was mostly Trump's fault but is irrelevant.

That doesn't justify desicrating the cemetery with political shit.

From this morning's WaPo reporting on the Trump campaign officials violating not only the cemetery's long standing policy but also their own agreement with cemetery officers about "political campagn photo ops" on sacred ground:

"Cheung also claimed, without providing evidence or details, that “an unnamed individual, clearly suffering from a mental health episode, decided to physically block members of President Trump’s team during a very solemn ceremony.”

Responding to an inquiry about an alleged altercation during Trump’s visit, Arlington National Cemetery issued a statement that read: “We can confirm there was an incident, and a report was filed.” The organization did not share more details. It was not immediately clear to whom the report was filed, but the incident occurred on U.S. Army property. Army headquarters did not respond to requests Tuesday night for clarification.

Allison Jaslow, chief executive of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, said in a statement that Arlington National Cemetery is a hallowed place that should be off limits to partisan activity.

“Any aspiring elected official, especially one who hopes to be Commander in Chief, should not be confused about that fact,” Jaslow said. “Nor should they hide behind members of our community to justify politicking on such sacred ground."
Trump has no class. This sort of thing doesn't even register with him.

iu

That's the thing about you cult members. You always accuse others of doing what you do. I guess that's your way of trying to make what you did not sound so wrong.
I notice you don’t deny what I said. Because we al know it’s the simple honest truth, bullfrog.

That's the thing about you cult members. You always accuse others of doing what you do. I guess that's your way of trying to make what you did not sound so wrong.
I notice you don’t deny what I said. Because we al lo know it’s the simple honest truth, bullfrog.

Forum List

Back