Who Is Bruce Springsteen and why am I mentioning him here?

The OP is the debate. Here are highly successful people that know how to achieve success, saying that Trump is a failure.

If you had an illness, would you go to the doctors that know about the illness, or listen to your neighbor that says "don't worry, it is not a problem"?
did fauci know about wuhan?

Says the idiot who posted this: Do you ever get tired/bored of being a Trump stooge/minion/cult member?

:rofl:

I'm sure you're going to convince Trump supporters to change their minds by calling them stooges, minions, and cult members. 🤡

No, I do not expect convince Trump supporters to change their minds at all (whether it be through facts or insults). How can anyone ever change the mind of an insane person?......and I do mean insane. I have never seen such blindness-by-choice as I have seen among Trump supporters. It is like this:

JimJones.jpg
In 8 years, I have not changed the mind of any Trump supporters I just enjoy pushing facts, data, and statistics down their throats and looking at their stupid and failed responses to those facts.

Not one of you has been able to dispute those facts with facts of their own. All you guys have is the same as all people have (even children), which are words. You do know that words are available to everyone free of charge, don't you?

and what is even sadder, is that not only they cannot use their words correctly but they end up looking like haters and debasers with the insults they throw at the messenger.

It truly is a sorry sight.

No, I do not expect convince Trump supporters to change their minds at all (whether it be through facts or insults). How can anyone ever change the mind of an insane person?......and I do mean insane. I have never seen such blindness-by-choice as I have seen among Trump supporters. It is like this:

View attachment 1002898 In 8 years, I have not changed the mind of any Trump supporters I just enjoy pushing facts, data, and statistics down their throats and looking at their stupid and failed responses to those facts.

Not one of you has been able to dispute those facts with facts of their own. All you guys have is the same as all people have (even children), which are words. You do know that words are available to everyone free of charge, don't you?

and what is even sadder, is that not only they cannot use their words correctly but they end up looking like haters and debasers with the insults they throw at the messenger.

It truly is a sorry sight.

And what 'fact' did you push down anyone's throat in here? That Bruce Springsteen hates Trump? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You perfectly describe yourself with every post you make, it's hilarious. Thanks for the entertainment. :rofl:

LOL Lucky is going to vote for whomever Taylor Swift tells him to vote for.
No, I am using Swift as an example of someone that understands reality. I mean, she does draw huge crowds to her shows, doesn't she? Do you draw any crowds to your shows? As such, why would I listen to you and not to her. At least she knows how to draw people. All you do is draw flies.

TaylorswiftvsTrump.jpg

And what 'fact' did you push down anyone's throat in here? That Bruce Springsteen hates Trump? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You perfectly describe yourself with every post you make, it's hilarious. Thanks for the entertainment. :rofl:
No, what I pushed here is that top celebrities who actually became successful on their own believe that Trump is a failure. I like to hear the opinion of competent people and not the opinion of incompetent people, such as what you are doing it.

You listen to a man that has been a failure all your life and dis the opinion of people that have accomplished success? and you think you are doing what is best for you?

Hahaha, that is laughable.

Actually, it is me that has to thank you. You responding to my OP's means you pay attention. Since when do you pay attention to idiots?

Oops, I made a mistake. I should not have used that question............after all, you do listen to Trump, don't you?

No, what I pushed here is that top celebrities who actually became successful on their own believe that Trump is a failure. I like to hear the opinion of competent people and not the opinion of incompetent people, such as what you are doing it.

You listen to a man that has been a failure all your life and dis the opinion of people that have accomplished success? and you think you are doing what is best for you?

Hahaha, that is laughable.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Actually, it is me that has to thank you. You responding to my OP's means you pay attention. Since when do you pay attention to idiots?

Oops, I made a mistake. I should not have used that question............after all, you do listen to Trump, don't you?

I find you amusing, you're a form of entertainment. It's sometimes hard to believe that there are people as gullible, immature, naive, and stupid as you and your fellow travelers out there. I'm reminded that there are droves of fools out there every time I come here.

I find you amusing, you're a form of entertainment. It's sometimes hard to believe that there are people as gullible, immature, naive, and stupid as you and your fellow travelers out there. I'm reminded that there are droves of fools out there every time I come here.
and compliant. And he's showing pictures of Jim Jones. Go figure. Jim Jones lived off compliancy. The OP would be hard pressed to show any such compliant person for Trump. not a one.

Bruce Springsteen is an American Idol.

Springsteen is a pioneer of heartland rock, combining a commercially successful rock sound with poetic and socially conscious lyrics reflecting the issues of working class American life. He is known for his descriptive lyrics and energetic concerts, which sometimes last over four hours.

LAUDED BY ROLLING STONE AS "THE EMBODIMENT OF ROCK & ROLL", WITH MORE THAN 140 MILLION RECORDS SOLD AROUND THE GLOBE AND MORE THAN 70 MILLION IN THE UNITED STATES, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING ARTISTS. LONG RECOGNIZED AS AN INCOMPARABLE LIVE PERFORMER, HE HAS WON 20 GRAMMY AWARDS, AN ACADEMY AWARD, TWO GOLDEN GLOBES, AND A SPECIAL TONY AWARD.

What Ronald Reagan said about Springsteen:

In September 1984, Springsteen’s “Born in the U.S.A.” was atop the charts, and Ronald Reagan, running for reelection against Walter Mondale, told a New Jersey audience that he and the singer-songwriter shared the same American dream.

Having said all of the above, this is what Bruce Springsteen said about Trump a little while ago:

and here are all the celebrities that think that Donald Trump is not only an asshole but an existential threat to our Democracy.

Go ahead and continue to think Trump is competent. People that truly know and have accomplished competency to the nth degree in their lives, believe that Trump is a total failure.

Who would you put your vote on? A failure (Trump) or a huge success (all the celebrities above)?

Mentioning Bruce in the thread tile is one way to get attention. Putting his name in that tile is so lame.1srelluc lame emoji.jpg

more akin to a clink-bait style of posting. Know we know better.

Bruce Springsteen is an American Idol.

Springsteen is a pioneer of heartland rock, combining a commercially successful rock sound with poetic and socially conscious lyrics reflecting the issues of working class American life. He is known for his descriptive lyrics and energetic concerts, which sometimes last over four hours.

LAUDED BY ROLLING STONE AS "THE EMBODIMENT OF ROCK & ROLL", WITH MORE THAN 140 MILLION RECORDS SOLD AROUND THE GLOBE AND MORE THAN 70 MILLION IN THE UNITED STATES, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING ARTISTS. LONG RECOGNIZED AS AN INCOMPARABLE LIVE PERFORMER, HE HAS WON 20 GRAMMY AWARDS, AN ACADEMY AWARD, TWO GOLDEN GLOBES, AND A SPECIAL TONY AWARD.

What Ronald Reagan said about Springsteen:

In September 1984, Springsteen’s “Born in the U.S.A.” was atop the charts, and Ronald Reagan, running for reelection against Walter Mondale, told a New Jersey audience that he and the singer-songwriter shared the same American dream.

Having said all of the above, this is what Bruce Springsteen said about Trump a little while ago:

and here are all the celebrities that think that Donald Trump is not only an asshole but an existential threat to our Democracy.

Go ahead and continue to think Trump is competent. People that truly know and have accomplished competency to the nth degree in their lives, believe that Trump is a total failure.

Who would you put your vote on? A failure (Trump) or a huge success (all the celebrities above)?

Like the music in the olden days.....I hate Kammunism, I hate board Libstain Maggots, and he (Bruce) "the rich" is all for it.

Mentioning Bruce in the thread tile is one way to get attention. Putting his name in that tile is so lame.View attachment 1002915

more akin to a clink-bait style of posting. Know we know better.
Then again, it is Springsteen himself that has been mentioning Trump recently, hasn't he? If you criticize me for mentioning him, why don't you criticize him for talking about Trump's incompetence. After all, you are likely to get a bigger audience doing that that panning me.

Then again, it is Springsteen himself that has been mentioning Trump recently, hasn't he? If you criticize me for mentioning him, why don't you criticize him for talking about Trump's incompetence. After all, you are likely to get a bigger audience doing that that panning me.
Lame

but Trump tried using his music before

Forum List

Back